Boku no Kanojo wa Saikoudesu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

On one hand, I'm perfectly fine reading this manga. However, I do believe I wouldn't be comfortable with a girlfriend like this in real life. Makes me wonder how much being in love with said person changes the equation.

LMAOOOOOOOOO someone actually thinks this is domestic abuse jesus christ

everyones relationships are different due to different personalities.. you find someone your compatible and comfortable with, as we see here these 2 are very comfortable together

fetchimage

Dex-chan lover
@rebel16
not really? yeah the alpha/beta/etc descriptors for pack behavior are vast oversimplifications, but parents are absolutely not always superior to offspring. in wolves, for this example, it's very common for a young male to supplant his father in a dominance challenge. It really depends how big the group is. Smaller groups, which happens more in some species than others, have less of these interactions in general, and in that situation you'd be closer to correct. But overall, no.

also, the point is that 'beta' is a ridiculous nonsense term that damages your argument

also yes, verbal and emotional abuse is definitely a thing. It's pretty clear that's not the case here for the people involved tho. But like you said, emotional tolerance is relative.

Double-page supporter
That girl is pure gold. This chapter brings to my mind that quote from A Woddy Allen article:
Students are taught advanced concepts of Boolean Algebra,
and formerly unsolvable equations are dealt with by threats of reprisals.

Dex-chan lover
@rebel16
literally amazing. i've never actually seen people who seemed to have two different viewpoints come to an understanding

high five indeed

Users who are viewing this thread