Boku no Kanojo wa Saikoudesu!

Dex-chan lover
> Cute manga based on real-life relationship
Damn, that didn't end well for Stop Playing League comic.

good manga but stuff that's based on a current relationship is a big yikes for the future of the series lol

Group Leader
She's an idiot indeed~
But what a lovable idiot she is, haha!

And if this is seriously what the authors girlfriend is like, I get why he would title the manga the way he did.
She's the best in various ways, aye.

Double-page supporter
The description is lacking? It's funny+hot "sister"

Double-page supporter
https://s3.mangadex.org/data/fd4ddc01961a48b3dccf9bfe482b22ff/x20.png

<3

Group Leader
ANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIII WILLL ALWAYS LOVEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
They were playing that song 24/7 on my last cruise. I was honestly worried if I was going to die.

Aggregator gang
in a way, this mango tire me as i read. it probably had to do with the almost realistic portrayal of not only by the girlfriend, but also the boyfriend. i'd take a guess and say the author prob based the fmc off a real figure from his own experience (most likely his girlfriend). my reason would be the apparent, non filtered obsessive and possessive tendencies shown by the fmc which is something commonly found within couples with fair years of dating, that it made them more honest of their real nature to their partner. and then there's the mc, typical boyfriend with passiveness to his girlfriend whim and tantrum that seems to be of 'couldnt give a fuck anymore after all this years' phase of relationship adaptation.

if the author really based this on his own real life situation, the fact that he made this into a manga prob means he's in the limelight of his life, and if so, then godspeed, may the limelight never end.

Dex-chan lover
This is fun and all. But seem lack of romance.
i read to chap 8 and it get boring now. I wish the first chapter have better setting.
The guys get dump and boom they just going out. No short of explain whatsoever. It doesn't feel right when it about a new couple. The guys get over it too fast too. Like the last relationship never happen.
this seem more natural it you say this is a already long years relationship

I mean at least give some flashback or something.
And it it just show the casual life of a couple. What the point of the breaking up at chap 1 for ? Just show "hey, this is my girlfriend...".

@Tcof per the synopsis, it's based on author's own story; may be he really got dumped, complained to a long time friend, and then they really decided to date each other just like that?

Also important to note is that the relationship really spanned for years, chapter 1 and 2 are 2 birthdays already.

Contributor
Is it actually complete, or is it a joke on the GF breaking up with the author? MangaUpdates and MyAnimeList still have the series listed as in progress.

Aggregator gang
wait as far as i know both of them are childhood friend so how come they dont know the boy?

Seem like the story come to an end at chapter 37. Why good things always end so quickly :(
But hey, "Happy ever after ending" list +1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread