That's a better Eve than shopping with her gal pals last year.
ItsThatBriGuy Supporter Joined Apr 5, 2023 Messages 5,671 Sep 24, 2026 #21 That's a better Eve than shopping with her gal pals last year.
Heika Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 18, 2019 Messages 1,583 Sep 24, 2026 #22 I feel like a man in the desert, savoring the small drops of water he found, now that the main series is over and we just have this.
I feel like a man in the desert, savoring the small drops of water he found, now that the main series is over and we just have this.
chusetto Dex-chan lover Joined May 6, 2019 Messages 9,420 Sep 25, 2026 #23 I mean... EVEN SHE'S NOT THAT DENSE
THeVaSH Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 4, 2024 Messages 443 Sep 25, 2026 #24 Now I'm afraid this story will have an ending just as lackluster as the main manga.
THeVaSH Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 4, 2024 Messages 443 Sep 25, 2026 #25 nyoron77 said: It's doesn't matter tbh ....I talking about his attitude that didn't fit his char compare with main story at all Click to expand... Kyo's attitude at that moment was truly unpleasant.
nyoron77 said: It's doesn't matter tbh ....I talking about his attitude that didn't fit his char compare with main story at all Click to expand... Kyo's attitude at that moment was truly unpleasant.
S shinshom Group Leader Joined Jan 22, 2023 Messages 2,774 Sep 26, 2026 #26 oh come on Kana, not even you can stack the denseness THIS much lol.
D Daymare Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 13, 2018 Messages 206 Thursday at 11:36 AM #27 Bunch of people got so used to Kyo's PoV they forgot how he comes off to complete strangers lmfao Also idk what ya'll are on hes always been almost as possessive as Yamada
Bunch of people got so used to Kyo's PoV they forgot how he comes off to complete strangers lmfao Also idk what ya'll are on hes always been almost as possessive as Yamada