Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - I Gave It Up

Aggregator gang
The “I'm 12 years old and don't care about picking up my trash and eat snacks the whole time” thing is sooo true and makes her super realistic to me.
Never clean up your flat or cook for your guest if a young one comes to visit/be babysitted, it's NEVER worth it. 😅

Hands up for the protector of peace between girls!

Dex-chan lover
ruining your chances for funny face swap pictures was a noble sacrifice we can all aspire too...

bless ichikawa, protector of the peace

MD@Home
I love that last page completely shattering Kanoya's view of Yamada and the dynamic she has with her friends in two speech bubbles.

why was that girl pissed at the last or 2nd last panel did i miss something?

Supporter
@Namek250703 I guess...But when you look at it carefully, both options could have been chosen. He could have taken the picture with Yamada, and the other girl could have been invited after he left. He chose to remove himself first because at this point, he is still rather gormless around Yamada. Yamada's feelings could have been saved without harm.

I'm curious about Nyaa, maybe we'll see more of her cause i feel like she's the least seen out of all of yamada's group

How does the MC read murder manuals and dream of slaughtering people while at the same time he's so considerate, even at his own expense? Typically the former trait should make him more uncaring.
To be caring, you need to know what uncaring is. He doesn't actually want to kill people, he's just interested in the concept of murder.

Users who are viewing this thread