Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - I Gave It Up

Double-page supporter
I was wondering how you guys were going to translate the "nani nani naniga", great job there.

Contributor
I think this year the series placed high for one of those web manga ranking award type things, but when this chapter came out it was nominated, but didn't win. Award nomination, to be max accurate

Dex-chan lover
This manga has some incredible writing for these kids.
Makes me realize how tropey and trite the usual cardboard cutouts I read are.

Dex-chan lover
How does the MC read murder manuals and dream of slaughtering people while at the same time he's so considerate, even at his own expense? Typically the former trait should make him more uncaring.

@Kaarme, Repeating the same joke over and over doesn't make you more funny, just more infantile. Knock it off.

Dex-chan lover
@Ataru Thank you for your great wisdom, oh high and mighty Ataru. I kneel before your august brilliance and profound sagacity.

Supporter
MC should have gone for it, and let those girls sort out their own problems. That other girl can apologize at any time, but his rebuttal of Yamada's offer only served to hurt her feelings; it was a stupid move. If he really likes Yamada, he should have told her afterwards that he sensed the other girl wanted to talk to her, and didn't want to interfere.

Users who are viewing this thread