Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 123 - I Want to Ask

Fed-Kun's army
god this stupid ntr bullshit is fucking up one of my favorite romcoms. im so sick of japanese cucks. why even make this a plotline for so long? i honestly dont get it? i just cant trust authors anymore and it just doesnt feel good at all to read. fuck this garbage. might pick up again sometime when this bullshit is over and anna did not and wont kiss anyone but kyo.
Find another drawn character to jackit to. You could already be enjoying a new fantasy with your hand down south instead if you'd decided not to implode your frustrations unsubstantively

Dex-chan lover
I think the last panel of the last page is Kyos mind wandering in insecurity right? I dont think Yamada would gleefully tease her boyfriend about having to kiss another man like that. I mean both of them are insecure af about this kind of stuff it just seems out of character for her. The Phone's gone as well so it makes sense from a framing point as well.

Dex-chan lover
"Your news feed would never lie to you."
This chapter's true purpose is as an example of what not to grow up into for these middle schoolers and you can't convince me otherwise.

I'm really just surprised Niko didn't get the cops called on her looking that suspicious stalking minors right aside their school (I mostly forgot her character but I'm assuming she's an adult considering she was able to buy a second house and is having to deal with a bank hounding her about a loan).

Edit: Real talk, how are there people in the comment section genuinely more insecure about the relationship than the middle schoolers involved? The author even goes out of their way to shoot down the kiss scene on the last page (and I agree with another comment that the season 2 tease is likely the MC's insecure thoughts). Her acting career is something the MC will have to deal with and for more reasons than just potential kiss scenes and it's just as possible the author handles that poorly as it is they handle it well, but I don't think NTR as described is ever on the table for this Manga. Again these are middle schoolers in a slice of life romance (with probably too much fanservice for their age), I wouldn't worry unless there's a "brain-bleach required after reading" tag.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Your news feed would never lie to you."
This chapter's true purpose is as an example of what not to grow up into for these middle schoolers and you can't convince me otherwise.

I'm really just surprised Niko didn't get the cops called on her looking that suspicious stalking minors right aside their school (I mostly forgot her character but I'm assuming she's an adult considering she was able to buy a second house and is having to deal with a bank hounding her about a loan).

Edit: Real talk, how are there people in the comment section genuinely more insecure about the relationship than the middle schoolers involved? The author even goes out of their way to shoot down the kiss scene on the last page (and I agree with another comment that the season 2 tease is likely the MC's insecure thoughts). Her acting career is something the MC will have to deal with and for more reasons than just potential kiss scenes and it's just as possible the author handles that poorly as it is they handle it well, but I don't think NTR as described is ever on the table for this Manga. Again these are middle schoolers in a slice of life romance (with probably too much fanservice for their age), I wouldn't worry unless there's a "brain-bleach required after reading" tag.

Realtalk a little as well and speaking for MYSELF. The reason why I personally love this series so much is because I can relate with a lot of the stuff the Kyo went through. I also found someone that tossed me a lifeline and I've managed to overcome a lot of what held me back back then... but not all of it. The insecurity that he is working through right now is something I'm dealing with right now as well so I'm projecting the hell out of this. So I am one of these insecure people that you refer to. I know I am. But we, as humans, are irrational creatures and going about this rationally doesn't always help (I'm exagerating but it's like telling a depressed person to just not be). I'm working on not letting my surroundings suffer my triggers and not being a burden but it isn't easy.
Back on track: Some people are shitposting. Some people hide that this is hitting close to home by overshooting and overexagerating. Some people voice their fears to lessen their anxiety regarding them.
I don't think it's going to go into an NTR route either but I can't... fault Kyo for wanting certain aspects of their intimate relationship to stay between them and them alone.

Dex-chan lover
People saying that they're not gonna adapt the kissing scene miss how this absolutely isn't a one-time thing, Yamada will get A LOT of jobs like this, and both Ichi and Yamada are jealous, possesive, insecure people. There's a reason every single time Ichi saw Yamada while on work, he got scared.

Dex-chan lover
I can 100% see way more personality being expressed through the characters, art style is still fairly simple and lines aren’t perfect but it feels full of flavour and emotion, either way glad to have another delicious chapter, okay Ngl maybe im just hungry Help

Dex-chan lover
People saying that they're not gonna adapt the kissing scene miss how this absolutely isn't a one-time thing, Yamada will get A LOT of jobs like this, and both Ichi and Yamada are jealous, possesive, insecure people. There's a reason every single time Ichi saw Yamada while on work, he got scared.
I personally think the two of them will gradually get over it as they become more secure in their relationship and thus less jealous as a result. I would argue that while Yamada still has her jealous fits, she learned to suppress it a lot better once she became Ichikawa's girlfriend. I also think Ichikawa will chill out once he actually kisses Yamada. Some jealousy will still exist, but a little jealousy in a relationship is normal.
Though if Serina's virgin remark was foreshadowing that Ichikawa and Yamada will do it to get over their insecurities, that would make the mangaka an absolute mad lass

Supporter
I'm not sure how Ichi got roped into renting a beach house with everyone. He did go to Yamada's place that one time, but I can't imagine any of the other friends to know how close Kyo and Yamada are. I'm guessing they'll all find out they are dating then. I really thought Niko was going to blurt out to them all that Kyo and Yamada were dating!
Moeko actually knows they're going out as of the last chapter, though. (I guess Niko just assumed they were from all the new faces she saw Anna making towards Icchi at the ramen shop?) Finally time to spill the beans for Chii, if she can be made to understand even a simple and direct explanation.

Banned
Can't wait for the author to make Yamada just kiss people on live tv and Kyo being fine with it. Bet people in here would praise it and call it character development.

Can't wait for the author to make Yamada just kiss people on live tv and Kyo being fine with it. Bet people in here would praise it and call it character development.
Seriously people like you is what makes the mangadex comment section so painful and cringy at times. NTR this, NTR that.
Yeah imma stick with reddit for now

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Seriously people like you is what makes the mangadex comment section so painful and cringy at times. NTR this, NTR that.
Yeah imma stick with reddit for now
answer by this panel

IMG_3477.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread