Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. This is cute, but she's just way too selfish. He's clearly uncomfortable, but she can't even let him stand in front on the stair? WTF.

Dex-chan lover
The mother is not against her having a relationship, apparently. Will the three friends accept?

@DirkHardpeck
trickle-releasing
This. Their TL admitted the translation was up to date for months.
erZ88xk.png
They've zero good reason to sit on those chapters except for weak af "b-but w-we're s-still f-fast!".
Dude was translating chapters in the threads (without typesetting) before joining the gatekeepers.
He should've continued to do so instead of handing his work over to the chaps that "clean" and "typeset" and "QC" it for goddamn weeks to no end.

Group Leader
For future reference, "takai" in the context you see on page 5 means "expensive". Like the price is 'too high'.

And reading further, this is LQ. I'll just go back to waiting for Boredom Society or somebody else.

@labanina

I do have to say I do prefer boredom's high quality releases, but as translator did say on /a/, TL scripts have been done for months and typesetting took way too long.

Hopefully boredom continues releasing high quality releases with SFX and others typeset

Dex-chan lover
There’s some possible problems with Translations, for example is the pancake menu remark 高い?if so, maybe it should be translated as “expensive” rather than “tall” which illustrates ichikawas discomfort in being in such a cafe (since he doesn’t have much money) and thus just orders a coffee (despite liking sweet things anyway, since the coffee is too bitter). There were some other questions I had about the subject of certain sentences too. Still, Japanese is hella hard so I appreciate the effort in any scanlating attempt, but just putting it out there for other future versions of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Head canon: she didn't want him to go down the stairs because she wanted to look him up in the eyes for a little bit

Also, Yamada is femchad. When they get married, I bet she'll pick him up and princess carry him if he pisses her off.

Dex-chan lover
If he still doesn’t get it after that last page then the boy is a lost cause

This is going a bit too far into super wish-fulfillment. I am left wondering what Yamada sees in Ichikawa. Like, it makes sense for them to be friends. Why is she pushing so hard for romance, though?

I'm glad that I can read japanese and hence the raws without any difficulties beccause maaaan, this “translation“ is really embarrassing. I'd be pissed off to no end if I had to depend on it ^_^;

@labanina I think one of the reasons that they sit on the chapter is to release the extras that pass between those main chapters, it's just a guess but since they seem to release very organized I think I'm a bit right on the mark

Dex-chan lover
i dont get why people keep on bitching about people doing stuff for free vs people doing stuff for free... let everyone do what they want, no one owns shit... bUt ThEn ThE bEtTeR tEaM mIgTh QuIt... then they werent that serious about the project at all to start with. If you want to wait for HQ, then wait for HQ, why bother coming here just to complain... Im so damn tired of people bitching about snipings when all translations are illegal.

Is it LQ? sure it is. Could it be better? sure it could. Are you doing a better job than most people in here? YES. And for that i thank you for bringing this to us. So keep it up mate, dont let the haters stop you.

Now that i finally got it out of my system... yamada keeps on getting more and more fierce about him. Will the lioness pound the black rabbit and devour him? :3 most likely not but one can dream...

ending note: dont bother to @ me, since i will just clear the notification and wont read your comments :shrug:

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, her beaming face on page 12 when she saw one of her attacks finally worked on him, then the next page she has this smug little smile before whipping out that cheesy line! I bet she practiced stuff like that all night just in case the opportunity arose.

@comeonnow he was very kind to her many times and never sucked up to her looks like all the other boys.
Yamada's a person to Ichikawa which is something she had only experienced with girls before that.

@bitfarb she's going through her favorite shoujo manga seduction strategies and some that Pickup-pai tried on her too.

@Ataru quality comment, grapes and apples and all that

Users who are viewing this thread