Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 46

@labanina

No, the handwritten comment on the top left case is tabeteru toko ne, which simply means “(press the shutter) at the moment I'm eating, ok?“

I could translate such a chapter in half an hour up to an hour if I wanted, but no thanks. I did some scanlations for myself twenty years ago (Touch, Azumanga Daiou, Yume Tsukai - seireihen) before scanlating became a thing, and I'm not about to repeat the whole process of scanning my japanese volumes and damaging their spines (and all the other stuff in photoshop by myself). And yes, I know raw scans exist on the net, but that's beside the point.

@labanina Okay, fair enough. We are supposed to see her reasons for liking him through her actions and their interactions. I would appreciate if you could try to give me an explanation, though. I fully admit I lack knowledge; thats why I'm saying this in the first place. Please explain to me why she wants him to be more than a friend. You can be as brief or as long as you want, but it would actually help me to have it spelled out.

Again, I can see why they'd want to be friends. I just don't get why Yamada would want to push that to romance.

@Crazma To be fair, fan-art has a strong tendency to do that. Heck, there's fan-art of the blobfish.

@mgRdr Yes, I agree that the same question could be asked for a lot of other series. Some explain it better. Some explain it worse. That's what I'm getting at here. There's not really much explanation in this series. As to criteria? There's no set criteria. Why someone is attracted to another person can differ from person to person. However, there is always SOME reason. ANY reason. I just have not seen what that reason is here.

@comeonnow

You sound like Mr. Spock trying to find out the rationale behind people falling in love with each other. Just go with the flow, don't think so hard ;)

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow
She finds him funny and attractive, and she knows he cares for her and supports her - what else should be there to qualify as a reason for her liking him?

anf

Aggregator gang
@comeonnow
If you're being serious, then she thinks he's cute and she likes that he gets her humor.
I find it strange that you're so obstinate about why she likes him but don't care at all about why he likes her.

Dex-chan lover
I definitely wanna re-read it in Boredom translation for quality, BUT - i appreciate decent work of this TL, bcs i read the raws till 48 chapter month ago and craving to know what EXACTLY happened (not only assume by looking at the pictures), and this translation at least fill this desire someway.
@comeonnow she saw his actions, how he is supportive, how he protected her, cherish her knowing her flaws, how kind he is even though he acting like a rogue - basically - he is not looking on his looks, but looking inside of him. It was clearly since the beggining, just re-read it (all this episodes with guy hitting in her, bike, wipes etc, i cant remember them all, but there were a lot of it, so its pretty logical that she start to show interest in him).

Double-page supporter
Let's have a little patience guys, this translation isn't worthy. EVERYTHING IS SKETCHY.

Why is Boredom so slow again? I can't talk about this manga anywhere because you get spoiled at every corner because oh so everyone wants to spread the joy, they have this monster of a manga but can't put more resources on it for more consistent releases.

Dex-chan lover
Bunch of gatekeeping elitists up in here.

Last section I was mistaken it was another series that had called for help because of computer issues.

Nonetheless, there is no reason to be jumping down Labanina's throat here. Chill out. Wait if you want, no one is forcing you to read this.
After those last three decimal chapters, only one had anything to add to the series, my patience disappeared.

Anyways, I'm kind of in agreement with those who aren't sure what Yamada see's in Ichikawa. He's so beta that IRL such a girl would never be attracted to him. I enjoy the fantasy in any case.

@Ataru
>did some translations myself 20yrs ago
imagine being this old and yet still so salty about what someone does on their free time. lol

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone who doesn't get why Yamada likes Ichikawa didn't read the series properly. We never see Yamada's thoughts but she wears her feelings on her sleeves. Read the first 16 or so chapters. The moment she fell for him was that chapter where Ichikawa left a bunch of tissues for Yamada in the library.

Users who are viewing this thread