Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 46

@Labanina

I could translate such a chapter in half an hour up to an hour if I wanted
proofs or never happened.
There you go. A rough first translation of chap. 48, made in about an hour. And I'm not even a native speaker.
https://imgur.com/4PGiiys
Are you happy now? ;-)

Thanks for the feedback by the way, even if I still don't understand what page your
It's the source I trust the most
was for
Sorry, that was in chapter 45, not 46. It's refering to Yamada's comment on the last page, in the middle right case.

@lonefire

imagine being this old and yet still so salty about what someone does on their free time. lol
Imagine being this young and having plenty of free time for the internet before real life kicks real hard in one day, re:lol. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Cesarean-Pizza The only person who hasn't spent any time in the real world seems to be you. Women go for all kinds of men just like men go for all kinds of women. Height difference barely matters since Yamada is an actual giant compared to everyone there, not just Ichikawa. Spend less time on /r9k/ man.

@Cesarean-Pizza

I'm teaching at a junior high school / middle-school and you're not completely wrong when you say that's not how 14-year olds act but rather an idealistic fiction (of 14 year olds) written by an adult. It's manga after all. Ichikawa is behaving way too "tsundere" and self-aware for being only 14-years old, and Yamada is the kind of idealistic angel (with a big appetite) one can only find in manga, and certainly not in real life at that age of puberty (lol). Nevertheless, the way how the dialogue is written between these two, and also amongst the other characters, feels way more natural to me than in other kinds of romantic comedies. And don't get me started with the things you mention being important attractive qualities (height, temperament, financial security...) in order for a relationship to happen in a "realistic" way, because those sound very clichéd.

Double-page supporter
Really I don't understand why there are readers so concerned about this relationship...
Just because the physical gap?
Come on, we have seen a lot of stories of "beauty" and "otaku" but those worked because there were no height differences?
Is just this the problem?
I really hope for this couple to work, Ichikawa has is own problem and a huge social anxiety, as you have seen before, but he is slowly overcoming it. He come to like Yamada for who she is, not just the appereance and maybe she has noticed it, that's how this relationship could work, is this so strange?

Double-page supporter
at least @Labanina can you make your own group, so who doesn't want to read your translation can block you ?

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 Studies on dating preferences say otherwise. But we'll agree to disagree here. I don't want a back and forth on this. It's not that serious.

@Ataru Cliches are such for a reason. I'm just stating what I've observed in my time here on earth.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCK. The "eyes on the real thing" fucking got me good. Ichikawa, dude, just accept it. She owns you now.

Machine translation missing entire context/meaning of the panels really.

I'd take slow weekly release over this. A lot of panels are completely misleading

I've been assisted by a kind rune-reading anon with ch45 and ch46, the chapters should be better now.

@Ataru
Thanks, I will use this well.

God please can someone teach my boy how to fuckin dress holy shit. Also how dense can you be my guy.

@ VeJJ LQ = low quality
didn't real notice it much in this one.
These 2 are totally adorable. I think his positive points came out on top at the end.

Yamada is such a weird and interesting FMC. She still has the usual tropes of this kind of manga, but the little details make her personality a bit off.

People thanking this trash have no standards.
Name your group already so I can fucking obliterate you from my list.

Users who are viewing this thread