Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
I have never been as invested in a date chapter like now

Dex-chan lover
Most of his fail points are not his fault really:

Fail:
Not being dressed appropriately for a fancy restaurant or date.
Defense:
He didn't knew he was going to go to a fancy restaurant, or on a date.
Counter:
It is Christmas eve, the thing screamed date...

Fail:
Not preparing enough money to afford the fancy restaurant's prices.
Defense:
He didn't knew he was going to a fancy restaurant!
Counter:
Nothing really, he should have avoided it and suggested a different cafe, but since he didn't knew this was going to turn into a date, he didn't knew any alternatives.

Fail:
Lying about sweets.
Defense:
Coffee is the cheapest option, and even that was expensive, he had to save face somehow.
Counter:
Nothing really, at best he could text his sister and ask her to drop him some cash, but that would probably explode on his face.

Fail:
Calling her mom cute.
Defense:
Only a fail because he has never called her cute.
Counter Defense:
Yeah... that one was awkward, but it could have been worse.

Fail:
Weird fashion theory.
Defense:
Not really a fail, it allowed them to bond over something, plus it had him calling her cool and fashionable in a sneaky way.

I think that given the circumstances he is managing quite well for someone that found himself suddenly thrown on a date on Christmas eve while looking like a stalker with no money, and dealing with insecurity.

Actually he is doing great!

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@DirkHardpeck No, they're not done, otherwise we'd have released them. What would we get out of delaying them, imaginary patrons on our non-existent Patreon?

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8 buys more time to circlejerk in the discord, keeps the group name in peoples brains, that kinda thing. Wouldn't be the first group to do it.

I dunno, you tell me why groups trickle release.

Power Uploader
The amount of mental retardation at play here is astounding. Do you guys live in a world where people don't have jobs? Where people don't have things to do besides translate some chinese cartoons? One chapter a week is ridiculously fast for most groups, the only group I know that is faster is ZTS, and uh, read that if you wanna. Why do you guys have the time to be "theorizing" about why "Boredom is soooo sloooow". Go outside, for heaven's sake.

Contributor
Damn, look at all this drama. This is what happens when you snipe for no good reason, kids. XD

I’ll continue to wait for Boredom, thanks.

THIS IS TOO CUTE. I like how she stopped him from going infront of the line just so she can see him better at that view since he's much shorter. Ichikawa is a cool dude and is trying his best, idk why u guys hate him lol.

I appreciate the translation but I think I'm gonna wait for boredom. If the translation wasn't MTL and completely mediocre then sure but it is evidently both of those so eh

It says "LQ" but it's not even that - its plain fabrication, ie: made up dialogue. People defending these scans have no sense of integrity or standards.

Aggregator gang
I'll wait for Boredom pls don't drop this 'cause of this guy this is pure trash. Don't mind the trolls most of us would rather enjoy high quality release every week over whatever this is.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the quality of these images. If you hate snipers, fine, but don’t make up excuses to justify your hate.

@senbonshuriken no shit. RAWs are released ONLINE. It's impossible to get bad quality images. It's the translation that misses tone/atmosphere of the dialogue due to machine translation

@MangaConnaisseur got any proof mate?
@Jinjin5000 yes the other group keeping the lid on slow-boil hype pot right on the Christmas Date chapter cliffhanger is absolutely fine.
With biweekly manga and last full TL chapter release 17 days ago, they've no intention of catching up at all.
That's detrimental for the attention their group is getting.

Users who are viewing this thread