Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
@labanina Your one chapter away from being up to date, good for you. But will you still keep your version uploaded when Boredom Society catches up or will you take it down?

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan Just asking a question. Respectful? Funny how you say that since this guy came out of nowhere and sniped the previous main translator. Is that respectful?

Group Leader
@KingNova777 nobody owns this manga so I don't see how that's relevant at all. you're the only one here who wants to take down someone's effort

Dex-chan lover
Nah he's not crazy, it's just a Shinigami coming to tell him about the cool new book he found among the manga Yamada gave him.

OMG!! I was waiting for a very long time to see these chapters, I can't believe that now we saw the latest chapter,

Thank so much for your time and effort to translate them 💖

Group Leader
Develops imaginary romantic advisor out of stress -- immediately forgets about it after having a phone call with Yamada.

True love.

Translation seems good for me, no sentence seems completely out of context, so I see no problem with those relases. If it was done poorly on Google Translate and a mess to understand, then yes I'd be pretty pissed, but it's not the case here. So thanks @labanina

Users who are viewing this thread