Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
After briefly looking at raws I think this is actually a pretty quality translation, so thanks, and good work!

But more importantly, I love the 180 in Yamada’s public personality from the beginning of this manga to the current arc: she’s not a ditz or naive when something matters to her. I’m fact, she’s basically grooming ishikawa to play out her favorite shoujo romance scenes, haha. Kinda creepy if you think about it, but it’s cute since he’s into it too (romance shoujo). But they are barely teens anyway, so a lot of their ideas about romantic relationships gotta come from somewhere. They do genuinely enjoy each others’ company and are kind to each other, even if they’re so different, and that’s what’s sweet about it.

i don't really understand what Yamada is doing in this chapter with ichikawa (all the "do this", "say this" , etc). Could someone explain it pls

Dex-chan lover
How do you not ask "why?" even once during that whole sequence of events ?

Also thanks for the quick translation ! Quality's perfectly fine for a rom com !

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@labanina You've made it perfectly clear you don't understand the concept of "free time" and that some people might not have much of it at the moment, you don't need to keep repeating yourself. God forbid you find out about scanlation groups that actually take more than a week between each release, or imagine, a month?

@BraveDude8 are we to believe that of the 16 people listed on your group's page, including you, that not one of them has free time comparable to a single anon from 4chan?

Staff
Super Moderator
@DirkHardpeck We don't dump chapters, we release them when they're done. They're not done, so they're not released.
If we had five chapters prepared, why wouldn't we have dumped them as soon as the first MTL chapter came out? Try thinking before you speak.

@fullerhorn BnK is currently dependent on two people to release new chapters, both of whom have jobs and minimal free time. Translated chapters are being released faster than raw chapters, so I'd say they're doing pretty well.

Dex-chan lover
@bravedude8 or yall aren't releasing them because then you'd be caught sitting on chapters. If you dump a ton of chapters within the next couple days you can say that you guys were sooo hard at work.

You're just being an embarrassment in these comment sections right now..

@BraveDude8 and the other 14 members? the only thing boredom's released in the past month has been this series, so by your own admission here and the stats on this site, only two members of a 16-member scan group are actually doing something under the group's name.

Staff
Super Moderator
@DirkHardpeck Good old kafkatrapping. Nothing we do is going to convince you otherwise, why should I bother?

Ever occurred to you that the reason scanlation groups release chapters at a steady pace is because they release chapters when they're done and it takes roughly the same amount of time to do each chapter? There's no grand conspiracy for views here, no hooded cabal in the shadows decreeing release rate. Chapters go out when they're done, and the next one will be out when it's done.

@fullerhorn Because most of the people in the group on MD aren't actively scanlating anymore.

At the end of the day, what has been done... has be done. Nothing criminal or anything incredibly hurtful happened. So many manga being translated have groups sit on tons of chapters but no one does anything because "sniping" lol. We just trying to read up to date chapters rip and I'm ever so grateful to those that do it 😔

Users who are viewing this thread