Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 49

I'm just not going to reply anymore, dude's a mod and banned my two comments already, on top of shuffling chapter referring chain in favor of Bored for their ch45 release kek

Some people here have low standards when it comes to reading translations. Especially those who don't know any Japanese, aka "rune reading" (such a retarded & overused joke, btw). They just want to enjoy a story as fast as possible, especially when a manga is starting to get hyped like boku yabai, and don't care about the "tone" in which the characters are speaking to each other. If that is you, dear reader of my lines, then carry on reading machine translated manga with quickly done proof-reading for damage control by other people . But beware that some people actually do care about proper translation and "tone", especially in a romance manga like boku yabai. You might not be one of them, but others are.

Labanina is getting better, especially when compared to chapters 45 & 46, but he still has a long way to go to make his translations feel natural sounding. Ganbatte ne ;)

Dex-chan lover
While it is nice to have a new chapter from this series why not apply this energy for a series that is currently without translation team? Why do it to a group that brings high quality translations and scans on a weekly basis?
Unless this is less about translating something and more about getting some minutes of attention. 😐

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@labanina posted:

I'm just not going to reply anymore, dude's a mod and banned my two comments already, on top of shuffling chapter referring chain in favor of Bored for their ch45 release kek
Are you talking about the thing where the reader tries to always stay on the same group when available, when you change chapters? Because if you find any case where it's "shuffled", that would be a bug so please report it.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
By the way, there's only one way to really maximize your views on any particular chapter, and it's to post first. If the view count specifically is the goal, holding chapters would make no sense because all that'll do is risk getting yourself sniped and having the numbers tank.

@Teasday I see, so that bug happened when Boredoms added their 45 chapter, my bad then: didn't know there was a feature like that.
There's no problem in that regard then.

Group Leader
@Bentoki Thanks for the insults! It's an honor to be criticized by someone who has zero experience scanlating but can talk like they could do a better job blindfolded. Until you've worked on over 300 chapters personally, I won't be bothering responding to any more of your insults.

Dex-chan lover
So why doesn't boredom fire their old typesetter and just pick up Labina? Is clear old one is slow and labina is fast, just give translations to them and best cof both worlds.

Group Leader
@FredFriendly at the very least, I've worked on over 300 chapters personally. If I released a chapter like the most recent one that you uploaded people would assume that I've had a stroke, no attention paid to basic proofreading/editing at all. Like, you don't seem to be able to get anything right in terms of typesetting, it's weird. You say that you've potentially done over 300 chapters? How has nobody introduced to you basic kerning pratices, centering and shaping? Do you even know what the character tab in photoshop is yet? This is so baffling? You're really a veteran, and you're proud of the work you put out? Seriously?

I've just gone through some chapters that you personally edited, I'm a QC mainly these days. If you applied to a group that I was working in you wouldn't get through the door. How is any of this acceptable?

unknown.png

unknown.png

g3LRoRx.png

You're credited as the TL/RD/PR for this, and these are three OBVIOUS embarrassing mistakes in each role that should never be acceptable in any situation, but everything you work on is littered with these simple issues. How did you even get in so many groups?

@Bentoki only the first image is an actual problem, everything else doesn't really matter. unless you're working on a medaka box-type nightmare no one who matters really gives a hot damn about those incredibly minor and minute details, it's all about the translation, grammar, and readability. you could probably get away with papyrus for the font, people care so little about typesetting.

@Bentoki damn i missed that, i was looking at the usual typeset complaints (kerning, centering, etc) and not actually reading the text in the bubbles. yeah, that's bad, he or the proofreader should have gotten that.

Users who are viewing this thread