Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 49

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@DirkHardpeck I called his script MTL, which it is, and I said an actual translator would be an improvement over MTL, which it would be. You have an interesting definition of "direct insults". Meanwhile, you've come into the thread, accused me of lying multiple times and insulted me.

@FredFriendly I'm defending my group after the sniper accused the people working on BnK of holding releases back for views. Not sure why you've got a problem with that. Stating facts is not "badmouthing".

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8 you've been condescending and belittling people from the very first moment you showed up in these threads, and if you're going to go around tearing people down because your group is starting drama then I have zero faith in the MD moderation team.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@DirtHardpeck You've done nothing but accuse the group of lying and repeatedly attack me, so that's rich coming from you.

Not sure how calling a chapter MTL and low quality when the uploader says it's MTL and literally has a "low quality warning" page at the start of the chapter falls under "tearing people down" either.

Dex-chan lover
Damn this is some pure Internet drama.

End of the day I read whoever gets it out first and maybe a second time if there're two translations. So whatever. Whoot-dee-doo.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like sniping either, especially when they snipe something that it getting regular updates. But the original scanlators have no right to complain about it, they don't own the manga, only the mangaka and the publication magazine do. You're all doing piracy, let's not act morally superior over it, especially since you've been behind for months now, yet numbered chapters are still coming out every two weeks. I'm not a scanlator, I've only done 4 low quality chapters, but there's no way scanlating doesn't take 2 weeks per chapter, especially when you're in a group.

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8
https://mangadex.org/thread/290543/6
>did you know that scanlation is more than just the script?
>Wow, it's almost like a scanlation group is comprised of multiple people with differing amounts of free time. Is it unacceptable for a group to be four chapters behind the raws while releasing consistently?
>Yes, I'm very aware of how little you care about everything but the script. Your releases prove that nicely, but most scanlators have higher standards when it comes to typesetting and redrawing.

https://mangadex.org/thread/291592/2
>It's MTL beaten into shape by proofreaders, which isn't much of an improvement
>Over your first two chapters? It wouldn't be an improvement over anything produced by an actual translator,

But please, continue being a condescending asshole to people.

And as far as the "repeatedly attack me" bullshit, you're the one who came in here arms swinging.

MD@Home
>that feel when you're so incapable of believing that the girl you like might actually be into you that you have to hallucinate a manga character to even broach the subject to yourself

@BraveDude8 hey yo:

62YwWhY.png

https://mangadex.org/thread/290783/7/#post_2681702 this is two posts after one of yours, by a member of your group. as of this post, no moderation.

GKHa7Iw.png

https://mangadex.org/thread/290543/7/#post_2687721 another member of your group. again, no moderation.

NMH5bDJ.png

https://mangadex.org/thread/290543/7/#post_2686997 the scanlator for the group that 'sniped' yours. moderated.

what's the story here?

You know at first I thought the whole hullabaloo about sniping was stupid but chief- if you are gonna translate it go finish your gat dam ESL class first. A fucking onion speaks better english than you do.

Dex-chan lover
Lol who the fuck cares. Sure, you may have lost a bit of time, but this "sniping" (god that term is retarded) thing benefits the readers. We got like five chapters in less than two days, and with a nice translation. Idk japanese but the dialogue flowed well.
Got sniped? Don't cry and just upload your own version of the chapters. Plenty other manga scanlators do that already; like the CAT translation of Shonen Chotto Saboteko.

Group Leader
@FredFriendly I'm not in the group and haven't really experienced it myself, just explaining the point of view. Just saying though, I find it intruiging that you've spent ' hundreds (if not thousands) of hours scanlating' but the quality of series that you work on seems to not be great. SquigglesJP is notoriously bad just on about every front, and I had a little squiz through 'I'm a robot' which looks like it was typeset by a 10 year old getting into the hobby. Perhaps you aren't so emotionally attached, because you've never really put any effort into the series you worked on? Is there any particular project that you're really proud of and would stand by the finished quality of?

Dex-chan lover
All you people fighting over who gets to translate this while none of you have the rights... Translator drama is a special kind of stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, the comment section.
If I were the boredom scanlation group, I would just skip into chapter 50 (or whatver the chapter is when he finished sniping) on the next scanlation and thank the "Sniper" for translating that much and jump into the current ongoing chapter

Users who are viewing this thread