Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 51

@expiredcheetos
6baq2b.gif
blessed be their rune-reading souls

Group Leader
@labanina Congratulations! Seems your scanlations of this series are now being excepted. Compared to your first effort where about 95% of the comments were from people who wanted you burned at the stake for "sniping" (oh, how I hate that word), I'm now the only person to mention that word (so far) in this comment section. Keep up the good work!

@FredFriendly thanks, first versions of 45 and 46 chapters were objectively shit though so the ire was somewhat justified back then.
Poorly edited MTL and all that, since I couldn't get proofreaders attention nor find TL scripts in archives at the time.
Nowadays anon-translated chapters are much better, despite my best effort to fuck them up.
I'm just a clean/TS monkey after all, lowest qualification in scanlation process,
that some would insist takes longer than 2 weeks for a 10 pages long chapter

Dex-chan lover
7.5 hours of a car ride with your family while your sister teases you about your crush and your parents hear everything. Suicide.

I bet ichikawa's gonna have a reaction like this:
2VQsyQS.png

tenfold once he inevitably reads back his messages seeing if he said something weird... what will he do about that then?

Based sister only started teasing him when she felt he had something going on

MD@Home
Great chapter. It shows our boy's character growth that after he realizes that onee-chan was initially reading the situation as "he has a one-sided crush and Yamada at best is just putting up with it to be nice and at worst is using him like a simp" it mostly just bounces off of him rather than fueling his insecurities like it probably would have a dozen chapters ago (since that's how *he* figured it was as well before the hug scene in 43.)

That said, while it was a logical assumption for her to make that it was a one-sided attraction on his part it's also hilarious considering that for the majority of volumes 2 and 3 you'd be more likely to assume it's the other way around if you didn't read Ichikawa's internal monologue.

Users who are viewing this thread