Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes Ichikawa talk whitout use the brain and are the best times.

Aggregator gang
Typical siblings. I already died of shame so many times I brought a girl home because my brothers ask "is this the ONE this time?". Not cool man, you don't need to mention past relationships the first time a girl steps on the house. That's one of the reasons I find a pain in the ass engaging to any girl nowadays. It's been 5 years and I sincerely don't miss being in a relationship, but that might be because I'm self-centered.

Dex-chan lover
The sister's opposition because a possible brocon feel is out, but and the friends?

I’m honestly loving these faster released that are then followed up with higher quality releases. I don’t see a problem with the so-called “sniping”—sure, it may go against scanlation etiquette, but as long as both parties keep doing their thing, i don’t think that anyone should really have a problem.

The bottom line is that Boredom Society will be the high quality TL, and Labanina will be the high speed TL

Dex-chan lover
After months, we need only 0.1 points to reach 9 points of evaluation. At the beginning of the grade the manga had less than 8.3 points of evaluation.

Dex-chan lover
YOU BETTER MAKE DAMN SURE THAT "FOR NOW" BECOMES SOMETHING

and ichi-nee's gonna be a wing woman i can see the possibilities already

Fed-Kun's army
😫😫😫😫😫SUKI DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA😫

Contributor
Hmm... seems we’re getting into a Kaguya situation where we get speedscans and then regular, HQ scans later.

Considering my only real worry was both groups dropping the manga, I guess I won’t complain. I’ll get used to this, then. In any case, I’m glad this manga is getting more attention. :) It really deserves it and I await the anime.

The sister is really caring. She really looks out for her brother and only wants to make sure he’s happy or doesn’t get into a bad situation. And unlike most other manga, there’s no romantic attraction involved (I shouldn’t have read the doujin series before this). This manga continues to be great. I haven’t seen something so realistic and subtle in its romance since Tsuki ga Kirei.

Users who are viewing this thread