Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 52 - We Are a Bit Similar

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely adorable and relatable. This is what dorky young love is like.

Love how on the 10th page she didnt want him to let go so she took the scarf for him

Dex-chan lover
Some thoughts and observations on this chapter after rereading it several times:

Yamada's outfit: It's probably her regular jogging outfit, but after that nighttime video call I wonder if she's maybe showing off a bit for Ichikawa. That's a lot of shoulder and cleavage in the cold weather.

She ran all the way to his house to meet him, but they still went to the park together 😍

Yamada sits VERY close to Ichi. She seems to be really into physical contact (like with her girl friends), so it's neat to see that slowly applying to her relationship with Ichikawa as well.

Yamada seems to have started the little dog-commands game expecting something like Shake to come up, and Ichikawa must have expected it to go like that himself when he decided to try the command. So she set it up and he took the opportunity to initiate some hand-holding!

I love them both so much. I'm really looking forward to Yamada eventually meeting Ichi-sis.

Ichikawa you dumb idiot, she's gonna filp out when she sees your sister has the same doggo souvenir.

Aggregator gang
To anyone interested: @wwebsiteasontheinternet @KingNova777 @Darklight99
Yes, you can update the original chapter and it will be edited without anyone knowing. I would have done that if the definitive version was ready sooner. But due to circumstances some psds were deleted, and I had to wait longer to finalize the chapter. That led to a bigger gap between the definitive version and the v0 version - and since there are extra contents that were not included, like the profile page, the extra comic, some illustrations, and some minor, but relevant, changes in the translation, I think that anyone genuinely interested in the manga would have liked to be pinged again about the upload, so that he could read it again.
I'm sad that the comments are lost, but I prioritize the reading experience over preserving comments or the view count. Also, there weren't really meaningful comments, except for one who noticed the reference to ch35
x3.png
Usually this doesn't happen (I just write in the credits to go check out chapter X again), and it wouldn't have happened this time if there weren't mishaps that led to a delay of the definitive version of the chapter - remember, in the warning page I wrote to check again when the warning went away and the title removed the v0 tag, not instead to wait for the reupload.
But shit happens, that's life.

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter. I look forward to Yamada and Ichikawa's sister meeting. Bet she will share Ichi's embarassing stories with Yamada...hehe

Aggregator gang
“Adachi: Human garbage” 🤣🤣🤣

Anna’s really trying to move things along lately. Good for her, Ichikawa never would’ve taken the initiative. Of course she’s running the risk that he’ll have a heart attack before she manages to snag him.

Dex-chan lover
@giolleau It's not the content of the comments that I miss, it's the numbers. Looking at the comment count and the view count gives one the idea about the manga's life and growth, it shows how much people are involving themselves with a product and helps in analysis of other such products. I understand why you did this of course, my bigger problem is releasing V0 to begin with, was there a point beyond your competition with the 4chan snipers? Because that stupid shit has been annoying me for long when I see multiple manga with 0 updates for months if not years and then see multiple groups fighting over a single product and drowning any actual discussion over the content.

@Darklight99 In that case feel free to choose between any of the much read and commented on isekai trash, you'll probably feel right at home there. Who gives a shit about the comments and viewcount, jesus christ.

Dex-chan lover
@CMOT You stupid stupid moron. I'm talking about meta analysis of popularity of various products and how it grew and what sort of plot point caused a change in it. Stop talking if you're too dumb to have basic reading comprehension.

Aggregator gang
@Darklight99
There was never a competition on my side. I'm just making sure the release speed isn't to affected by the time needed to redraw and to wait for every other extra content to be released after the chapter.
Also 4 moderated comments, lol the fuck is going on

Thanks for the HQ release!

Also, is anyone else having problems with page 13, or is it just me?

Nevermind, works for me now

Dex-chan lover
@giolleau Last time I checked, Darklight99 and CMOT were arguing about the analytics of this manga. With Darklight99 saying how important the amount of comments and views are to show the popularity of the manga as well as find key points of change. While CMOT was opposed to Darklight99's way of thinking, stating it wasn't important, which then started an argument between them. Don't know about no_yuu though.

Users who are viewing this thread