Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - I Want to Hear Her Voice

Thanks for the second take. Really can't get enough of this.

The original group fell 2 months behind so someone made a second group. But now everythings caught up again

The other groups should just quit and let boredom society do their job now that they have caught up. Its just attention seeking and outright ridiculous now. It's not like your translations are better, in fact it's worse than boredom's chapters, i wish i could have block this particular uploader - not the whole "no group" group because it will affect other manga as well

Dex-chan lover
@Dead_Bird @Legend13 I hate bringing this up, but
there was a conflict between 2 translators of this manga. Boredom Society were the first translators of this manga and have done 90% of the translations, doing every single extra chapter and main chapter in a steady pace and with high quality. However around chapter 44.2, one user was unsatisfied with the pace of the manga so decided to take it upon themselves to do rushed low quality translations of later chapters starting from 45. Boredom was not happy with this and had a dispute with them, (which apparently all started in 4chan) causing a flame war for 3 weeks. As of a couple weeks ago that user has stopped doing translations for this manga as apparently they did all this to incite Boredom to pick up the pace, which they kinda did, but now this new translator (the one who uploaded this chapter) is uploading their own versions for whatever reason, even though Boredom has been up to date (heck Boredom is literally 3 days ahead of them, so what's even the point?)

Boredom clearly did a much better job, what's wrong with waiting a few days? And they are actually faster than the other user this time, so why would that user continue doing this, just drop it and find something better to do. In all honesty your translations are the worst.

Dex-chan lover
I know that in the future we, brazilians, will have the same conflict with Komi-san in portuguese. The main group translated 265 chapters, yesterday after the release in english an anonymous relesead the 266.

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777 thank you for explaining the situation. 🙌🏻 I sincerely apologize for even talking about it. I honestly didn’t know. I won’t talk about again.

I don't think the guy uploading and the guy translating are the same person. Just an anonymous user on /a/ that posts it in a thread.

Fed-Kun's army
No matter what I just enjoy sitting back and watching all the butthurt anons cause as well as when they occasionally dab on scanlators.

Simply the height of arrogance, telling people what to do with their own free time, and even bashing someone for being slow. The hypocrisy of it all, 😂
I should really stop going into these comment sections, but it's so alluring.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind seeing different translations. Since i don't know japanese myself, i think it's interesting to see how people translate it their own way. I always check both, to make sure i got the meaning of the original work right.

That being said, good work on the translation, everyone involved... be it boredom society or others. Thank you for your hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shareazu i agree with you. Its no big deal. The real problem is when there are 10 translations of the same, but as long as its not saturated i don't see the problem

Dex-chan lover
@Kaduufrrj

I can't quote exact examples, but it seems it also happens quite often with popular series in the rest of Latam.

There's also the fact that spanish people also get their own version, so you end up with a conflict of 3 scanlation groups.

Sometimes they don't mind, sometimes they really do.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for moeko in this chapter. The senpai she likes never stops talking about yamada. Even ichikawa who walked her home outright confessed that he liked her. At that point it's easy for her to despise yamada

Users who are viewing this thread