Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 56.2 - Extra Chapter

Look at these fucking losers in the comments treating drawings like they’re actual people, fucking kek

Dex-chan lover
Also spoiler for unpopular opinion:
A 14yo girl with fully developed secondary sexual features is sexy, and indistinguishable from an adult. Exploiting her for sex or sexual gratification is wrong because she is a child with a child's brain, but don't lie to your eyes and say big titties on a cute body with a young face and child-bearing hips isn't the very embodiment of sexiness. Tits don't suddenly become sexy at the age of consent.
Not that that matters here, because drawings aren't people, and an adult dressed as a child is as much a child as a child dressed as an adult is an adult.

Eeeh am I the only one who find 3d Yamada decent? She's cute alright ngl.

Dex-chan lover
@gronkle
This.

Everyone moralizing about it is just afraid of the backlash if they admit it. I don't say this to justify predators but quit lying to yourselves about young women being attractive, your body literally doesn't give a shit as long as there are tits and ass.

Dex-chan lover
I reckon he set the bike aside when talking and they hadn't started walking yet (last image is just a continuation of her bump in the previous panel).

Users who are viewing this thread