Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 56.2 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Super cute <3 Also the thought that they hired a woman to take pictures to match a girl unsettles me a bit...

@icyhonor1 yeah, definitely. It is absolutely fucked up.

@Cesarean-Pizza I am a 40 years old man with wife and kids. I'm definitely not prudish and, trust me, I wasn't a bit prudish when I was 14 years old myself.

Dex-chan lover
I need the adult version of them already married like in Moto Takagi-san

Dex-chan lover
I bike was isekai'ed to another world to live out its dream of being a chariot.

Fed-Kun's army
@icyhonor1 No because age is ultimately meaningless when it comes to drawings, it's about a mixture of behavior, setting, and body type. The fact is that this 14 year old gear does not act like she's 14 and she doesn't look like she's 14. This is a common issue when it comes to manga, characters are not drawn to their age nor do they behave their age. I have no idea how old these characters are but if I would've had to put an age I would've said 16 up to 18. FML can pass for a college student, ML as well since short men aren't uncommon. The reason they're the age they are is for convenience to pander to its intended audience - other youths.

This is where the setting comes into effect. The manga is a light hearted romance story meaning people aren't coming into this story and taking things seriously which is why no one complains about how unrealistic the FML is. These sort of things are expected.

There are plenty of manga where they sexualize teenagers and it's intended to make you uncomfortable because the manga is catered towards a more mature audience with heavier topics. Like this manga ain't Kodomo no Jikan and you shouldn't be treating everything so black and white because you make yourself look like a fool eventually.

You end up sounding very prudish when you go "eww, how disgusting" because some author decided to draw a 20 year old with a well developed body, say they're 14 and throw them in a school setting. Seriously, you can upscale her to being in college and keep everything the same and there'd be no character difference - she'd just be your typical female love interest.

If anything you should be complaining about the shota-bait. While he's not sexualized there's no mistake that there are /ss/ (straight shota) undertones going on here and a glance through the comments of previous chapters makes this obvious and unlike the FML the ML actually does act like he's a teenager.

So no, I'm not creeped out because there's no fucking way you're going to convince me the author didn't draw a grown ass woman and slapped on the 14 year old label so he can fulfill his /ss/ fantasies without having to insert drama into his story that would've happened naturally due to a college woman going after a 14 year old boy which would've ruined the fluffiness of the comic otherwise and, like I mentioned before, this is a very common thing.

Dex-chan lover
Are you all completely fucking oblivious?

He's obviously carrying his bike in his backpack (it's a fold-up bike).

Users who are viewing this thread