Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 56.2 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Where are the boobs I'm asking?! This model is not good enough!!! (Also she is too old, like this girls in their 25+ playing 16 years old schoolers into the soap opera's)

Double-page supporter
On the topic of "Where's the bike?", I think they are going somewhere together before going home, so I guess he parked the bike.

seems like they already dating, next vol hopefully?

Dex-chan lover
Iori's cosplay is amazing as always.

Regarding the chapter I first though the library since that's where a good 60% of the story takes place. After that I thought it was the classroom, but that would make no sense since he was already there. This couple is giving me diabetes and they're not even dating yet OR suspected to be dating by anyone except playboy senpai's girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
They’ve been looking and acting like a couple for a while now, just waiting for our boy to confess and make it official

Fed-Kun's army
@architeus
There's still a week before November starts. Therefore you are guilty of false start and have no right to voice complaints.
@bi7r
A lot of these extras are like that, really, and some of them hint that they even had things going.

Dex-chan lover
@CBFlap

Just in case... This is just a gravure collab between the magazine and the model. In any case, this is a series that could not for the love of god get adapted to a live-action format.

The manga is doing well tho, so I think that an anime adaptation is quite possible in the near future. I mean, Nagatoro is getting one.

Dex-chan lover
F for bike-san, it's the second one lost to the yamada war, general ichikawa is slipping 😔

Users who are viewing this thread