Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 59.2 - Extra Chapter

besides "Hatarakanai Futari", this is the only extras I enjoy to read.... thanks)

Dex-chan lover
@Whiterunight
sxpPqaN.jpg

Dex-chan lover
There should be a "No Progress" tag so I can avoid these endless flirt-fests.

Dex-chan lover
@tanukihat @Qwertt Okay you guys CLEARLY don't pay attention at all to this manga, because if you did, you wouldn't claim "there's no progress". Like for real, compare their relationship from the much earlier chapters (1-20) to now, they're noticeably much closer to each other. Based on your comments you're used to stories showing/telling straight to your face that progression has happened, however this is not that type of manga. The story telling of this manga requires readers to be more vigilant and aware because the romance progression is not overtly obvious.

Haha Jokes on you guys I like my alternate story of Anna in 322086. Jokes on you, YOUR NEGATIVE EMOTIONS are fueling me. Im into that shit

Dex-chan lover
Who are those morons claiming there is no progress? Are they blind? 😂

lmao @ pre-pubescent shounenshitters who need a big red arrow, a tl-note and four internal monologues from different characters every chapter to recognize character growth and plot progression

Fed-Kun's army
I can only imagine an anime adaptation, how much joy it would bring to the world

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777 @draxdeveloper

To be fair, I'm pretty sure the author draws here like she's someone in early adulthood and just calls her 14. Hence all the gratuitous fan service.

I never put much stock into the cartoon age thing because you can probably label a character as whatever age you want, especially in manga/anime.

wr6vttc8hx531.png

Dex-chan lover
I hope after chapter 60, pickup-pai makes a scene, this should force Ichi to take a huge step forward in their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread