Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 61 - We Are Searching

Group Leader
If this were another manga, I could see him getting put into the bath and then she comes in after him in a swimsuit to wash him since he can't with his cast. But that seems a bit too advanced for these good kids.

Dex-chan lover
You know I'm wondering. How DID that keychain get on the tree? Like what random bystander would tie a keychain on a tree, just seems hella weird to me.

SPECULATION: Makes me think Moe was the one responsible, like she knew something was off between the two so she took the keychain in order for them to actually talk since Yamada has been avoiding Ichikawa. Also find it weird how she was conveniently there while Ichikawa was searching for the keychain and how they conveniently ran into Yamada while the key chain was conveniently tied up to a tree next to them....how CONVENIENT. Would be the ultimate wingwoman plays if that was the case.

Dex-chan lover
Cute, but it sorta reminds me of the awful feeling of getting snow in my glove, so let's call it a 4.99/5

Dex-chan lover
I'm not expecting them to kiss or anything, but if they don't hug insanely tight, I'm going to be very upset.

Let's go !!! Please at least hold hand ... Or say something you feel to each other

Although the keychain was a little bit too conveniently placed I guess at least Ichikawa's line about looking up mkaes up for it.

They're so much in love with each over and it's so obvious for everyone around them but they're sooooo slow. I wonder when one of them will confess

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777 If you find something not valuable enough to give to the police, but the person who lost it might come looking for it, then it's good practice to put it somewhere where it can be prominently seen. If the keychain was left on the ground, it could get lost in the snow or kicked around. It was convenient that it was right there, but this is a manga. Besides, it makes sense that it was near Yamada's house.

Users who are viewing this thread