Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 63 - I Took Care of It

the mangaka of Kanojo, Okarishimasu should read this serie to learn what meaningfull progress means. after just coming back from the non-event of its last chapter, my heart feels filled with what i just read here.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the few mangas that really does the trick in warming the heart, and bringing a smile to the face. It's always nice to read. Thank you for the chapter, both /a/nonymous and Boredom Society.

They skipped a few steps ahead to introducing to her mom lol.

And I love this

Dex-chan lover
And right at the end
0bd0ed742059cd7f4c83882095aeb3752e45dfbfv2-hq.jpg

Double-page supporter
Can I just say, that bear hoodie is absolutely adorable.

That feeling when you start doing / learning something, and others who started after you pass you by, is absolute hell for the self-esteem. Depending on what it is, it can be a good idea to stick with it and keep trying, but there are definitely cases when it's just not worth it.

As usual, the Anon and Boredom translations complement each other nicely (although, were there issues with proofreading on this chapter?). One thing though, that I don't think either group got right, was the chinese cabbage. In this, the Anon translation, it says "best when it's wilted". In the Boredom translation it says "all worn out". I don't know what the original japanese says, but what I think the author was trying to convey is that "chinese cabbage is best when it's cooked soft". That makes a lot more sense in the context (and I agree with the sentiment).

Dex-chan lover
BEAR HUG!!! Bears and beer. Kuma, kuma, hic. Thanks for the translations!!! 🍺🍺🍺

i read this chapter at least two times on each TL. thank you both!!! absolutely LOVING this manga omg

Users who are viewing this thread