Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 65.1 - Extra Chapter

@ninjadoparana I see that you have justice as your profile pic
7c6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Just a little handshake before 5th period, what's the big deal.

Ugh, kids those days have no shame, unprotected hand holding in public, what next, calling by they first name in public.

Double-page supporter
That hand holding was probably way more lewd than my bio ;-;

Everyone talks about the hand-holding but none talks about their cat version?

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan Oh man, when I played football in HS, we had athletic PE right after lunch and barely a week went by without someone puking their guts out during conditioning drills, lol.

I've reread this story 3 times now and I've noticed many people say that they don't like the beginning but they suggest that everyone stick it out because it gets really good. I personally loved the beginning. I might be very biased because I really relate to how Ichi hated everyone, fantasized about murder, and was an outcast. I was nearly identical through out middle school. I was a really angry kid who ate alone at lunch until my first gf lightened me up. Anyway, I thought the beginning was amazing and I was hooked right away because Ichi had characteristics that made him different from every other rom com protagonist. That combined with the amazing subtlety at the beginning showing us hints that ichi and Yamada were actually way more alike than we thought, and the amazing, well paced and logical character growth each chapter really made me fall in love with this manga. I have a theory that people only say they don't like the beginning because they read rom coms strictly for the fluff. I personally don't, and I think the story telling in this is incredibly well done throughout

Double-page supporter
@Yanagi I was just about to comment on that :-D

Street cat Kyou-Neko being all "stop it human, you're embarassing me" and colour-pointed Anna-neko being "all the cuddles!" with their respective counterparts is the best thing I've seen all day.

I love it when manga artists understand cats properly.

Users who are viewing this thread