Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 65.3 - Extra Chapter

I like how most of the cheesy stuff happens in extra chapters and its as if nothing happened in the real ones.

Group Leader
It was fun at first, but now I feel that if they don't start dating soon, I will drop this manga ... because the relationship has stopped and is not progressing

Dex-chan lover
Remember: the Showa Era was literally the time of Japanese Nazis, with war crimes, crimes against humanity, and multiple genocides that they committed.

@Antyl I mean this is just a side chapter. I think they're progressing pretty well in the main chapters. They may not be specifically dating but they're making a lot of progress in their emotional development. imo

Contributor
Can somebody explain what that last sentence is supposed to mean?
"If you can't become a wife, someone could come over and be your husband"? He said it so matter-of-factly, is that a saying in Japanese or something?

Dex-chan lover
@MrGoose I think normally it is the case that the woman be married into the man's family in Asian countries (China, Japan, etc.), so in this case he's implying she can get the man to be married into her family instead.

Users who are viewing this thread