Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 71.3 - V.5 Special Edition Booklet - The Album in Our Hearts

Dex-chan lover
Aw, kids. Now imagine when he finds THAT again in like. Five years...?

Well, the good news is I can tell you that eventually you go from cringing to thinking 'haha, aw teen/kid me was great'.

(Well, you can anyways. I reccomend it! After all, its that teen you who started you off, right? And they had to make it through a lot.)

Dex-chan lover
seriously...I know its been like 70 chaps in but him being a chunni doesn't play much into the story anymore at all. his edgelordness is kind of shrugged off as just a "memory to cringe at" and most of his edginess are just scattered into thought bubbles and not any of them impact much of his life. in reality hes just a blunt good boy honors student trough and trough.

Dex-chan lover
This extra was way before the introduction of the characters of 3rd class. And we can see
Yamada Blanco"]
next to Chii.

Dex-chan lover
He's not wrong, and cherishing every day is a good thing. Notice he did not say that is why it should all burn. If anyone told me I could be an NFL linebacker when I was kid, I would know they were lying. The truth is you can not be whatever you want to be and you can not do whatever you want to do. Between doing nothing and what your actually able to accomplish, there is a vast range of possibilities, but don't be too disappointed if you have no rhythm, a voice like a crow, and you don't make the top of the charts.

Users who are viewing this thread