Boku no Nakama wa Isekai Saikyo Undead

Dex-chan lover
After chapter 20 the author took a break. The status should be "hiatus" not "completed". We don't know if it will be continued.
Well, mods think otherwise, it seems. I've reported that this should be set to "Hiatus", or at least "Cancelled", but report got rejected (wish they'd give a reason at least). Or maybe they just expected me to provide a proof-link (not that i've seen any proof-link for this being "Completed" either).

If anyone finds any good source, please report manga page for correction (and don't forget to put in the link).

Dex-chan lover
If 20 ends it, then this is the sort of pacing that mangakas should strive for. Enough lore is established without resorting to pages of exposition, an arc is done, characters have enough development without adding extraneous interactions or characters.

It's done well enough that I want to continue reading.

Damn this was such a good read, enough lore and info to leave intrigue and have me asking questions, but not too much that it’s just an info dump. Quality art work and a creative use of paneling. 9.5/10

Dex-chan lover
We should consider a "Short Story" tag for works like this, @MangaDex
It's a pump-fake forbthe LN or WN, and that's fine, but it's really just a short story, so...

What not have a tag for the 320,673,876 stories like this?

Users who are viewing this thread