Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Welcome to Hell

A lot of people in the comments section are saying that the FMC shouldn't be scared of photos of her being raped leaked but that's untrue even if she didn't do anything wrong, she will either be blamed for being 'nice' to the teach everyone hated or be labelled as 'damaged goods' and she would have to live with the shame and pity for the rest of her life. Please try to increase your knowledge about this, it's not something seen in just mangas this is a real life issue.

Oh my gawd I'm so glad someone pointed it. Like if a guy took a picture if a girl beat, crying, and her clothes tors off its obvious he's the criminal. It's not like she's gonna say " Oh yes, I did this to myself in an attempt to have sex with him." Naw bruh she was about to get raped and he has the evidence, let him spread it.

Aggregator gang
How is that a threat???? If that happened to me I'd tell about everyone I trust especially with his evidence
I honestly don't blame MC for killing him :/ I would've done the same but since I have no skill in baseball it probably wouldn't have killed him

reputation of being damaged goods and her nudes being uploaded online > exposing a rapist

That's all there is to it really. At least in the girl's mind.

Double-page supporter
lol that message at the end.
"I thought I could keep on. Nope, at least I tried tho."

T51

Dex-chan lover
What I am about to do, Im doing it in pure fucking rage. Cause this isnt okie-dokie, this is fucked(no pun intended).

Dex-chan lover
Ugh stupid plot development that only works in hentai right off the bat?

If that teacher were to post online surely no one would know it was him who posted the pictures right? He could use a vpn or whatnot to hide his identity. Im sorry if im wrong but i dont see how he will be exposed as a rapist cos he can hide his identity.

Users who are viewing this thread