Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Someone tell me if he gets justice!?? Idc for spoilers...
Everyone hating this kid for being a hero is fucked up!

Dex-chan lover
@Ghostdevil
yeah he did get it he didn't end up with his child hood friend though cause childhood friend never wins he got another girl

Fed-Kun's army
Is it really that fucking hard to just say you were helping your friend???

@brent592

I guess that probably the reason why he didn't tell anybody what really happens is that he's trying to protect her.

If the words get out, the girl probably also going to end up getting bullied or some sort by classmates or other people.

Dex-chan lover
I can kinda understand that the rest of the narrative unfolds how I expected it should, but I find it suspicious that the police never even interviewed the eye-witness to the murder nor did they have her testify in court. They didn't even search the teacher's phone, which is odd as you could still take out the information even if the screen was destroyed. Stranger still was that there's no security cameras on the school and no one saw him or heard the events.

I can understand the media sensation, and all the other effects, with the girl being too traumatized to speak and such, but this just seems odd

@hidarion37 @greatninja3
I was told that she turns into an asshole and ends up dating another guy right in front him, and doesn't even acknowledge all that he's put himself through for her. Is that true?

@brent592 @lovelly
Comments on the earlier chapters revealed that she was the one who was the one who really killed him or at least finished him off. He was trying to cover it up so she didn't get in trouble. Which sounds dumb but remember: 13 year olds.
@FlamingSquirrel Will you continue the series or will it just be this one chapter? Please don't leave me hanging for a year!

Also, even though it says you used Google Translate, I didn't really see any grammar errors that would impede comprehension so you probably did a decent job at it.

Fed-Kun's army
So everybody just ignored the pictures he had of the girl on his phone?

Double-page supporter
Police doing a mediocre job as always wtf and also the girl is the culprit for this shitty situation, what a mf

Wow this girl is a fucking asshole she was being blackmailed and couldn’t say shit. Mr. Cosby ( the teacher) was literally showing her the evidence she could use to make the Mc “not guilty”. Did the investigators even do there jobs and check all the evidence they need to check if the “murder” was a murder, or a homicide, maybe a rape went on? Or someone was being blackmailed? Also the Mc could’ve said “my friend was being blackmailed and almost borderline raped I saw it and she saw me SHE ASKED ME TO SAVE HER and I just mindlessly beat him as soon as she asked for help”

Thanks for picking this up, yhe extra japanese lesson at the end was really good as well ー「メシウマ」

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread