Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

You dare to kill a person but too stupid to tell the truth? Come one
I know human are dipshit either you tell the truth about the rape or not

Dex-chan lover
I think it's pretty realistic that she's finding it hard to speak up since she's now doubly traumatized. And ML obviously lied about it because he knew FL didn't want to tell anyone. I'm not saying that that was the best way to go about doing things but hey I get it

Aggregator gang
I swear to god if this is actually how they handling things like this I will fucking sue many people
I wish Sasaki would've said something but I understand from her trauma especially at this age and Takashi and kind of why he didn't say the truth, even though it wasn't the best way to handle it I can sort of understand, he is only 13 after all but for the adults...
They didn't even bother asking Sasaki anything from what I know even though she is a pure witness
Never did any checks on the Victim and why Takashi might have killed but just went with "oH He Didn'T LiKE THE tEACHeR" LIKE BRO, TAKASHI ISN'T MENTALLY ILL TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND THE TEACHER IS A SUSPECTED PEDOPHILE
AND ARE HUMANS BRAINLESS IN THIS WORLD???? I CAN UNDERSTAND KEEPING DISTANCE BUT VANDALIZING PRIVATE PROPERTY OF THE FAMILY IS JUST OUT OF THE LINE
AND IS SASAKI'S MOM A FUCKING DUMB ASS?!? WHO EDUCATED HER TO HAVE A CHILD? IF YOU WERE HER MOTHER WHO HAS RAISED HER SINCE SHE WAS BORN YOU SHOULD CLEARLY UNDERSTAND HER SEVERE CHANGE IN MOOD EVEN BEFORE THE MURDER
THERE WOULD OBVIOUSLY BE A REASON SHE WENT FROM HAPPY GO LUCKY TO SCARED AS SHIT

This is just drama for the sake of drama. Did the police ever heard about the word investigation? The teacher removed his belt, this should have given them a very clear idea of what he was going to do. If they bothered to check his phone they'd find the raped girl's photo too.
This geels so contrived, especially with the kid not saying anything, and I will keep reading this while suffering.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand the girl was traumatized but she really let this guy suffer for saving her from being raped? Christ.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm tired of stories like this where a girl is assulted by a teacher or whoever, a guy intervenes hurting the rapist in question, and he takes the fall as a murderer/ violent offender as opposed to the girl just coming forward and saying what happened, and the narrative STILL treats them like a victim with no repercussions. It's reductive and super annoying.

WHAT A FUCKING SIMP. ALSO FUCK THAT GIRL. YOU ASKED FOR HIS HELP FFS. CAN YOU ATLEAST SAVE HIM TOO BY SAYING THE FUCKING TRUTH??

FUCK THE AUTHOR FOR MAKING THIS HORRIBLE FICTION.

Aggregator gang
At least say the truth to the mom. Her life is ruined because her son helped you

Fed-Kun's army
Thats not how imageboards do to killers, that's what reddit do. Except for doxxing his sister for the purpose of her lewd pics, yeah...
But why would the mc hide the truth?

Lmao the rapist had a wife that love him? What a joke.

There are way too many incels here in the comment, you seem to be forgetting some important stuff:
-that is a 13yo child, a young girl, scarred and traumatized
-most victims of sexual abuse don't want it to be made widely public, of course she sees that he's suffering from it and she does want to make it clear for his sake, but like with most fears it's that easy
-he could've made it clear but he took her into concideration, to keep her from the "reputation", depending on ethic and cultur one could be viewed as "dirty", "tainted" or "slut" for life or at least victims could fear to be viewed as such, mostly because they also feel "dirty"
-and they're children ffs, now keep your edgy posts for peeling potatos instead, this maga is still more realistic than what "you would do" in that situation

This is not realistic at all. A middle schooler is going to save his own ass and reputation over a classmate. I get it if its your spouse or your child that you are protecting. However, There is no way in hell a 13 year old is going to keep a secret that big, especially when it damages himself. Frustrating, but I will keep reading. maybe.

Dex-chan lover
unless this dude destroyed the teacher's phone, wouldn't the police go looking through the victim's phone and stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread