Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
She needs a therapist. Also tell senpai about her trauma. Guy prolly feels shittier than her right now.

Dex-chan lover
Yea she looks super coerced pic. Weird how the dude that killed someone is probably the most sane person in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Oh for fuck's sake...

Making a character going through bad things doesn't make them deep or interesting. For once, I was going to praise this series for having someone stand up for him and for beginning to explore his character, but nope. Immediately mom probably got hospitalized due to either something about someone wanting revenge for him being a "murderer," or stress from her son or some shit

Really every conflict in this series can be resolved if people just communicated with one another, which is frustrating.

@RNDM_NPC @Xanhomey Spoil me my dudes

Does she get any kind of justice for being a bitch who completely went from trying to sleep with him to using him to play the victim?

Just spoiler.

Sasaki (.black haired girk who stood up for him ) and Boy A are going to get married and this series have pretty much happy ending

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Tamerlane Unfortunately, No. She does get
ignored by her blacked hair male friend at the end of the series, but that's it really. The FMC does get what she deserves though.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Xanhomey @RNDM_NPC
Lol is it bad that I just finally clocked that the Black Haired Love Interest and the Yandere Friend are two different people? I was so confused when I was reading the RAWs the first time LMAO

Learn to use spoiler tag.
Comments of every chapter has one of you guys spoiling without spoiler tag SMH.
@Miamia12

How did you confuse them lol.
Different hairstyles & different schools even.
Now I am curious at which part of the story you realised that they are different.
@LordTrollbias

Dex-chan lover
@RNDM_NPC
I honestly don't know how I got them confused. This usually updates at night where I live so I'm usually tired so my brain just goes "black hair" same character.
I was just rereading it this morning then I noticed the bangs were different and the epiphany hit me LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread