Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Group Leader
Still not telling the whole truth, re: evidence and he didn't talk about how Sasaki really didn't remember.

Dex-chan lover
Why's Sasaki's mom upset? Why are they asking her "OH, IT TURNS OUT YOUR DAUGHTER IS A MURDERER, WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT"

Like... the fucking story was she was raped? Come on. Come ON.

Dex-chan lover
I love how everyone immediately jumps down the mother's throat despite knowing about the sexual assault. They don't care. They're just after a juicy story. Victim or not they're out for blood.

Dex-chan lover
@Weoooo
Imagine if the guy you've spent years hating because of his hideous crime conveniently shifted the blame to your daughter right when she's in a coma. It not only seems scummy but now the media is gonna hound you and treat you like a pariah for a crime you have no reason to believe your daughter committed, from the mouth of the human trash that traumatized her. (as far as you know.) Also it'd mean you have to come to terms with the idea your daughter was raped and not only did you never figure it out and she never told you but you even facilitated it happening.

Dex-chan lover
YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKER, HAND THEM THE FREAKING USB AND SHOW THE ABSOLUTE PROOF YOU GODDAMN DUMBASS.

Fed-Kun's army
Why not give the evidence sure itll show her being abused and all but that evidence will help

Dex-chan lover
@starlightcitypro
@ShiroAurora
He's probably still protecting her. Lord knows if those photos leak then EVERYTHING woulda been pointless. I like to believe he's doing it because he doesn't wanna play the teacher's son's game. He wants his strong conviction and words to carry him, even if that's not taking the easy way.

Double-page supporter
Yes!

(Except he confessed all that while Sasaki Yui was unconcious, so it should actually look suspicious as hell.)

also, he said something about the sd card involving his dad's crimes
(i dont remember what the man did though haha can someone refresh my memory?)

Dex-chan lover
Ye so this chapter probably going to divide the people that like the series

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that he wants her to confirm it herself instead of "shaming her" by showing the police visual proof of what was going on. Still kinda dumb, since he could simply forward that to the police and it's not like they'd leak it.

Is the MC retarded or what?
Always saying he won't lie anymore, but even so, always telling half-truths, complicating the situation even more!
Even if somewhat innocent, he still manages to cause trouble to like... everyone? How simple-minded can he be, I wonder?

Users who are viewing this thread