Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Aggregator gang
@Tamerlane You must of not been paying attention cause they did have chemistry they both had bad childhoods and as this final chapter said she was there for the mc the whole time so of course they would get together 🤷🏽‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
Boy A did well! Stop blaming him, it's clearly the rapist and his adopted son's fault for that hell Boy A came through.

I still Really want to see the bitch get emotionally messed up when she heard about what really happen

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you Goddess scan, this manga is a wild ride.
From the simp A, insane son, and to the crazy lesbian. Man, only a few character that is worth caring for

Once again thank you for translating this series

Dex-chan lover
"I killed my rapist and had my childhood friend go through hell on my behalf" How very motivational.

I really hate that victim girl. Untill the end she still use the mc to protect herself and still left the mc with bad name. If there's no one with him, he'll still take the pressure from other people even if he stay away from that victim girl because the victim don't admit what really happened

Group Leader
Ngl the ending was satisfying but still, after all that boy went through not even trying to get a little revenge is...meh i guess. 7/10

Double-page supporter
Thanks of all the hard work put onto this translation is vastly appreciated.

I thought the ending was going to be more rage inducing, is was pretty standard and actually will put.

Thanks for the translation! This was a wild ride but it was intriguing. Looking forward to your next works!

Thanks a lot for the translation. The story was interesting, nice pick ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread