Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

my god what a shitshow, genuinely one of the worst manga i have ever read bruh. at least she ended up with a girl that is 10000000X better

I am not gonna miss the story. But I am gonna miss the daily updates..😁
Thanks a lot goddess scans!

Double-page supporter
Great job translating this good shit ! 😀

What the hell? Ending isn't as bad as those spoiler people make it out to be. I'm OK with this. Not the perfect ending, but an acceptable one.

I'm crying. Not because of the ending, but because the series had such a promising start yet it turned into dogshit afterwards. A great concept ruined by a rushed ending and a stupid plot.

The ending is pretty satisfying, Kawai-san is way better anyway, and even Ken-chan got better, it was a good ending indeed.

Thank you for picking up and finishing this manga, It was a good read while it lasted. Again, thank you!

Alright, so now that the filler is over. When does the real story start?

Dex-chan lover
In the end my name is boy A was the friends we made along the way™. Decent ending i guess, the sister is still a bitch tho. Remember always: bros before hoes.

Double-page supporter
Ehh I think he should had told the truth but his simp level was too high.

Thanks for the quick releases @RNDM_NPC and Goddess Scans!

But man what a werid/rushed last 5 or so chapters. Glad MC ended up with Kawai, just wished they had more interaction... Kinda felt flat imo.

That blonde bitch still causing 🤦 to the end. And come on Sis give your little bro some more leeway. Ken top tier friend doe

Users who are viewing this thread