Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Some of yall are straight up trippin. This was amazing bruh im just mad my guy or the "senpai" never tried to even like make a move on sasaki

Dex-chan lover
Ah man, I came from "Revenge Bully" (it's a stupid name, but shorter to type so)
Someone said it's similar to "Shounen A"
Didn't expect to be from the same author and artist
Somewhat enjoyed reading it, could've been better

Dex-chan lover
7/10

Trash or not, I binged read this series in a few hours. A few loose ends but hey, not every plot point needs a definitive end. Peaceful resolution based on the circumstances of the plot.

Fed-Kun's army
3/10 I don't care but I still wish that Male MC didn't have to go through this stupid shit over that girl who did it she owes him way more than what you think she basically owes that nigga her life

Witnessing the girl that you love being raped and realizing that wasn t the first time that happened and out of madness killing that man, it was such a great scene evenmore so not telling that she was raped so to protect her, for it to fucking being ruined by not being the boy killing the teacher, but the fucking girl!! Are you serious?! Do you fucking realise that from being a hero for us readers he became a fucking retarded shithead that took the blame when all he did was assisting her killing the teacher hahaha!! He sacrificed his family s happines for fucking nothing? His friend defending an absolute idiot? How did anyone not laugh at him, for real it was funny.
He even forgave the yandere girl because she just tried to protect sasaki?! For fuck sake SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO KILL YOU, and you let her go just like that?
This deserves a 10 just for the stupid shit the author put inside.
I read it all for curiosity and because it was short, had it been longer i would have lost all my brain cells.

I really like the ending, almost couldn't have imagined a better one. Well, maybe a kiss with Kawai being shown, but I'm fine with that being off-screened as well.

I regret reading shit like this. Just remembered why I avoid tragedy manga. The simp MCs always sacrifice everything while some random dudes get the girls 😂

The mc is a mega simply like i swear to fuck who tf would go outta there way to protrect and take the blame like he titterly ruined the lives of the people around him but all well end well i guess the ending was great but probably wont be reading a manga like this anytime soon

This manga made me realize on how I wanted to kill those people who are paranoid or someone who just believes at anything like the bitch who accused him for attempting to rape her and the people who actually believed her without even doubting her. I also felt happy and thrilled when he smashed his teacher with a bat, and it hurts me to think that no one even noticed that Sasaki-san was being raped(especially her mother) for almost three weeks? is it three weeks? and also, raped for almost four times. I felt guilty and I hated myself for even thinking about things like that irl(I'm just 16 years old relax). The ending was good, made me feel peace. Everyone is happy, still hate the teacher's son though. Kawai-san is also Kawaii, she was one of the person in this manga that I didn't hate, she wasn't paranoid of the MC and she didn't believe the news like others because she believes that he did it for other reasons. I wish they showed Kawai-san and MC having a Child or being married, and also Sasaki-san that actually got rid of her trauma and being married or officially going out with Senpai.

Users who are viewing this thread