Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A"

@NINJAROBOTLUKE
Believe it or not, each chapter is translated, cleaned & typesetted within 24hours.
If you ask "why?"
We are speedrunning this series because it's already over OR
Just flexing our scanlation speed lol

Double-page supporter
Stories like this always get to me, and mess up my state of mind for a little while. I try to tell myself that it’s disrespectful towards real life victims of rape and everything else that happens in this manga, if I feel more sorrow for these fictional characters than their real life counterparts. I mean, a child being raped by an adult probably happens every day. And most victims just end up as a statistic; they don’t get 32 chapter written about them. I don’t really follow this manga, I just skimmed the last couple of chapters for closure.

Anyway, that’s just me venting. Hope it helps anyone feeling similar.

NGL this manga make no sense i know from the view points of the victim it might trigger PTSD. but cant you as the killer tell it for someone self defence ETC this manga make me lose braincell. and the girl has no sense of bravery to tell the truth to the court or someshit really even the fucking mc didnt tell the truth to his family wtf.

Dex-chan lover
@Raechu I think its the whole double edged sword sorta deal with giving the full story or not,
the FMC would get hated if they give out the info now because of how long its been, but even back then straight after the accident if they said she was raped and that she killed sensei, she'd still get bullied and so would the MMC for supposedly "Not protecting the girl" so either route would still be painful for our characters. (In my opinion)

Jesus f*uking Christ why would she be hated if they had told everything clearly? Also I'm more than certain that they changed schools right after the incident and so it's very unlikely to see this happen. I don't know how screwed up Japan is but even in a 3rd world country like mine, we still wouldn't bully a victim and a guy who helped the victim from the criminal. @lonelypotatoonabench

@Raechu Finally someone said it. It's so disrespectful to the rape victims and i hope none of those victims read this trash in their life ever. It's not easy to say to everyone that you were raped but there's actually a guy with you and if you keep these all secret then your guy friend's life might get screwed up badly and you still choose to keep your mouth shut?

Damn this last chapter was hard af to read. I know this is a manga so plot gonna plot but couldn't the police be a bit better here?

Dex-chan lover
@Fakestin
Rapist's son (also MC sister's boyfriend) stabbed the FMC (probably for revenge, I read it in Chinese) and turned himself in. MC reveals the truth and return to normal life. FMC went on and teach other women about rape, get together with senpai and MC get together with the black haired girl (not the hime-cut lesbian one)
Also lesbian girl tried to kill MC

Double-page supporter
... It's been a while since I've read something of this kind of overwhelming...

Double-page supporter
... I think I'll just wait for the translations to be complete before resuming reading this...
... I may skim the super angst parts after then as well...

Anyone wanting to read the chinese just google this and click on the 1st link. It has all the chapters.
我的名字是「少年A」 its the manga's name in chinese. Copy paste on search. (Source mangaupdates) i will not post the link. As i am not sure if its allowed here.

Users who are viewing this thread