Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A"

This manga is really good as a study of this kind of weird scenario that can and might happen in Japanese society of course it is a manga which means there's no way it would be taken to the nth degree as portrayed. But hey sometimes life can be stranger than fiction.

I’m done. This dude is way to dumb. He’s not even pissing me off, I am just shocked at how dumb he is...

Dex-chan lover
Yep fuck her you know her fuck her ha she got
raped
but still fuck her bitch fuck her

Dex-chan lover
@Siddj the only reason that she'd be hated is because that's the type of place this manga is set in, some people are messed up and some manga settings are just horrible, go explore some of the messed up high school manga's and get context for what I'm trying to say. Also the lack of damn spoiler tags here are ridiculous, just highlight the text and click the spoiler button holy shit

There's 4 volumes of this manga so I'll just wait some more for it to finish and then just read the ending. This is definitely super frustrating and a story like this can really only work in fiction.

Alot of bad decisions would have to be made and alot of people would have to be bad at they're job for something like this to happen in real life. The police didn't even go through the teachers phone, which never would happen.

This started off with a fairly good plot but it turned shit after
MC met the sensei's son

If the cops don't catch on the
Teacher's son
acts...Then this manga is a complete joke...

Fed-Kun's army
first 2 chapters was okay, then the whole fulking story gone down the shitter real fast :d
dropped

So... a pedo rapist is a victim the innocent boy suffers from layers and layers of misunderstanding and with timing on top of it. The *victim's kid came out of nowhere. Hacked a pretty much unhackble files from a few years ago. People overly targeted the mc for no reason. Yup this manga is turning trash. Only the first 2 chapters are good and they came out more than 6 month from the 3rd chapter

Double-page supporter
Only the first 2 chapters are good and they came out more than 6 month from the 3rd chapter

You don't say... XD

@Hejti One moral of the story is to never ever do something like the protagonist did.

Him not ending up with the victim girl is for the best, and the other girl rocks too.

Reached chapter 17 and okay fuck this. Never going to continue this bullshit nope NEVER going to look back.

saw some viet translated (CH 19) AND
THE SISTER IS FREAKING DATING THE SENSEI'S SON but don't worry, after sensei's son gets arrested, things get going prettttyyyyy welll] UR WELCOME

"drive by post" is really the perfect way to describe it. This series seriously started to dip after chapter 3. After reading the last chapter I can say it gives me enough closure to drop the series entirely. Good on ya, man.

Users who are viewing this thread