Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A"

Le spoiler
Galldamn, why did Yui do this? Like I can suspend my disbelief and say, "It was necessary for them to not mention the justifiable reason for murder because, I guess it would have caused some sort of negative attention around Yui". But then Yui does some shit where she doesn't let the poor guy go. Like, of course it's not your fault that you have feelings for someone else, people change, but trying to lead the poor guy on just because you feel sorry for him won't do anything productive. There was a quote I read here some time ago that said something along the lines of, "If you broke their heart, the least you can do is let them forget you," and I think that really needs to be done here. (If anyone can find that quote that would be epic) Also, Taksashi could've at least tell his family and his best friend his reason and been on good terms with them. Like I would imagine they would've kept the secret and persevered through if they had something to hold on to. Anyway, I just want to see that the people who deserve to be loved finally get healed.
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

This series depicts a very cruel reality. For a 2-3 days (or months or years) old love or friendship we destroy all the love and care we get from our family since birth and reward them with pain and sufferings. We even forget how our mother carried us for 9 months and how much pain she suffered for us.
The MC for a single person with his decision destroyed the lives of everyone around him and he doesn't have the right for that. He's just a plain stupid and mentally retard. Even if one day the truth comes out then also the resentment and the pain his family, friends suffered will not revert back.

I stopped reading because this is to much. But the fact is that this sort of stuff actually exists. That dead teacher is mostly to blame but. Mostly it the people around them destroying those that are weak without realising it.

What a pushover 🤦🏿‍♂️
Being that stupid is too much for me. I wonder though, how that shit is going to end 🤷🏿‍♂️

@Songin
Thanks for that, although I've read the spoiler, I'm still excited to see their reactions since I could only imagine the looks on their faces

Aggregator gang
@Songin Thanks!

What kinda bugs me is that MC suffer all of that for the FMC and they didn't even end up together.

I just went and read through all the raws and man, what a ride. It's depressing, really, but you definitely need to reach the ending. it's not much of a spoiler but
there's a rainbow after all that rain, so it'll do good to all your mental well-beings to see the rainbow, since i believe you're all depressed fucks like i am, we need a little bit of happiness yea?

@ninjacookie
Actually
MC rejected her at the 2nd last chapter. At the hospital, she asked him why he didn't reveal the storage drive containing her videos/pics. With the evidence, he can overturn his conviction and clear his criminal charges. He said that never thought about wanting to overturn the charges against him, and even more so, he didn't want to let anyone see her compromised state, not even the police. So he destroyed it, and assured her that all of it is gone now. In her heart, she's thinking "even now, you're still sacrificing yourself to protect me", "ever since that day, the reason I didn't fall apart until the now was because you were there for me", and she starts wondering if she can continue living without his protection and support. She concluded that she definitely can't do it alone, but if it's with MC, then...

Right when she's about to confess, MC starts talking. He says that he talked to his old pal about nobody being able to move on without telling the truth. He said he agreed with that saying but also, for himself and for her (MC and female MC), that is not enough. He said that, that's why, he decided, that will be the last day they contact each other, in order for both of them to move on.

Being the understanding female MC, she replied "that's what I was going to say too"

Salute to MC because he destroyed his own life wanting to protect the girl he love(d) but the FMC is a no-good, ungrateful and selfish character even after seeing all the things MC goes through she is still thinking about herself all she does is think about herself, a true disappointment I thought she will be at least grateful. MC left his potential
happy life for. But what did she did? Nothing. MC deserves someone way more better than FMC.

Read my previous comment, i added the part regarding the FMC so you can understand the situation better.

I'm sorry guys. I just can't get down with this. I've read the spoiler comments but it wasn't enough
His actions threw his family and friend into complete chaos. Sister basically prostituting herself. His mom almost died. His best friend was bullied out of school for always defending him (pretty crappy what he did to his friend when he met back after those years). "Mom, F*** all you've done for me through the years. Screw you too sis. This middle school girl is more important than all of you." If you want to sacrifice yourself for someone else that's fine. The moment your sacrifice starts to ruin the lives of those around you, it's time to come clean, especially if you care at all about them. His family and best friend were good people as well. If author cast them as jerks then that would have been slightly (very slightly) better.

Screw you guys. I'm going home! - Eric Cartman

This manga is really getting on my chest and nerves. God! The fact that this kind of case irl is probable, the anxiety.

I'm happy this uploads so often, which its probably because the manga's already finished, or they already have the chapters translated. though usually even if the mangas finished, most translators post it like every week or 2

Users who are viewing this thread