Boku no Nee-san

Contributor
- Non Blood Related Sister
- Nice Curve Hot Sister
- Over Doting Sister
- Shota MC
- Young Mom
I'M SOLD!!!!!
@Random_Passer-by "I can't typeset" it seems the composition fine by me??

Dex-chan lover
More interesting than I thought it'd be. Seems like series with young boys and older women are getting more popular lately, like with Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san and Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi.

Personally, I find these series with an overly doting older woman basically mothering a kid to be really funny for some reason. Just very ironic, especially when the boy keeps trying to do stuff to seem more manly and it backfires.

Hope theres real romance between them. Also that mom is fine af

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Straight shota is bad and everyone here should feel bad

Contributor
Art is simple but is good and nice, prefer anime lolis but is very close to Sunohara-sou with milfs so can be a fun ride nonetheless. Thanks for the translation @Random_Passer-by. Added. ?

I'll continue to struggle to understand the appeal of shota/loli X adult pairings. The age gap is a real thing.

I bet y'all would have a different reaction if it's an imouto and her big oni chan

@Kanami-chan no,they don't. Generally kissing on the cheek or making it look like you kiss smone on the cheek is done by women towards their friends. Never seen men do that except Khrushev or Brezhnev.

Manly men in old soviet movies had no problem kissing each other passionately. Gays ruined manly kisses for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread