Boku no Orion

Dex-chan lover
@Maech nope it's just an obvious route to happen

plus it's such a great message to stay in an abusive relationship if author decide to not do it. so I could be wrong if this is what author's life lesson the readers

So Koito is dating Neko because the guy is so lonely and Koito feels obliged too it because she wanted to be "kind" like what she promised to her late father?..

and Samon wanted to befriend Neko so that he won't feel alone anymore and won't selfishly monopolize Koito.

If that happens Koito is free from her "obligation"(?) and can now freely love Samon.
. The FL is really airhead, naive and stupidly kind.

This such a good manga to read.
and i never thought i will like MC personality more than his good look (that rarely happened to me in shoujo)
thanks Blueberry 😀

The current drama is furiously frustrating to read. I'd recommend new readers to read this after its completed or at least after a few more volumes are realised

Shame how a character who deserves jail time will probably just be forgiven and get away with it like nothing ever happened. Said character is literally ruining the FL's life and so far she just smiles and shrugs it off

Fed-Kun's army
Tch... I hate drama in romance so much, such a shame, it was so promising in the early chapter, with a male character not full of himself. And then there it is, that shojo sh*t, drama for the sake of drama, with a girl with the same IQ of a table, and a second male abusive and full of himself. I'll wait for the end and read it then.

I'm pretty salty about this...

Has the translation for this finished? Or does anyone know where I can find a completed translation?

Users who are viewing this thread