Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Such a classic progression, the usual misunderstanding on top of misunderstanding. It would be cherry on top if the guy friend have the hots for mc.

Not shit talking cuz Im really enjoying this manga.

Dex-chan lover
From love triangle it suddenly become love square whats next pentagon? hexagon?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly lesbian characters in stuff that isn't yuri (I'm assuming I despise the genre and avoid it like the plauge) tend to be the worst of the worst. Very rarely do I see a lesbian character that isn't a manhater or a jealous bitch and honestly would rather not see them at all.

Edit: Forgot to add sexual harasser as well.

Last edited:
Group Leader
So much hate for the lesbian (maybe bi?) character. She isn't obligated to tell anyone anything, and it isn't like her presence is a negative thing for the story overall. I do think the MC should probably give up on her if she is purely a lesbian, since it's doubtful she would ever return his feelings regardless of what he does.

That said, I'm not a big fan of the contrivance of two characters secretly knowing each other since childhood but forgetting the other.

MD@Home
That said, I'm not a big fan of the contrivance of two characters secretly knowing each other since childhood but forgetting the other.
Well, "knowing" is a bit strong of a word, since they've met only a couple of times, and even then did not spend too much time together (from what we've seen so far).

Dex-chan lover
this is mad funny
another rare case of romCOM honoring the COM part

Dex-chan lover
Rule 1: Don't engage in objectionable behavior towards others such as homophobia.
Totally, she seems like a cow; Treats the MC like garbage, and does so because she has the hots for the person who has the hots for him (not a good reason); Is trying to force her fish onto a straight girl; literally hiding the fact that the hero who helped a girl through cancer is close by.

There's always a character who seems near irreidemable in these comics, and yet they never get a good and deserved comeuppance, they're just there to hate.

that's homosexual people for you. bitches force there standards onto other people who are straight. and for what in the name of love? this same gender shit ain't love. shit so disgusting.

edit: fk homosexual community 🗿

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Are they trying to make little sister unredeemable? Not only is she hiding crucial info from her "crush" but shes treating MC like dirt only cause its her crushs crush. Also cause of how she was always telling lies to the crush about MC could have ruined her life saviour in her eyes.

The worst part though is this is totally gonna be a series that overused the misunderstanding tropes. MC for sure is gonna try to get his bestie and the club president together so younger sis will be free for him to date (even though she obviously bats for the other team). Which is a despicable thing for the MC to do, I can only see trash ahead bois.

Dex-chan lover
Cute that his appearance didn't change from the ideal potion lol but the lesbo is pissing me off. IDK why MC even likes her.

Supporter
Cute that his appearance didn't change from the ideal potion lol but the lesbo is pissing me off. IDK why MC even likes her.
Hot take: He only thinks he's into her; he's actually into the childhood friend but got weirded out when he started to become aware of the change in the way he felt toward her and subconsciously projected those feelings onto the person closest to her instead.

Users who are viewing this thread