Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.5 - Extra 2

Dex-chan lover
SON OF A BITCH I KNEW IT! My sensors are never wrong! WHY DID WE LEARN THIS IN AN EXTRA?! I am here for the mess that will be made and the tears that will be shed.

Double-page supporter
So this is what start of chapter 5 was referring to. I almost hope she just sees him platonically, the chemistry between them is too good to be ruined

Dex-chan lover
how did i either forget or not notice mahirus feelings for him? so many better choices than miya.
Make sense not many notice it, actually her feeling toward Sora has been shown in the very first chapter, author and mangaka did very good job to make it very subtle, like Mahiru flustered, and desperate to stop Yuu telling sora about the detail of Asahi trialing club, which mean she also knew about Sora and Asahi past just like her little sister, strongly supported at the start of chapter 6 since apparently all of them are childhood friend, they were playing together on the river.
She also told him to give up on her sister

I think I'll start investing in Mahirucoin. I can't have her embarrassed by nieces or nephews! She just wants to stay with Sora, and the best way to do that is through marriage!
BUY BUY BUY

SvBvaDX.png

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that whatever is the reason Sora likes Miya, its gonna be revealed that it was Mahiru all along.
Makes sense. How would anyone fall for Miya when she has a sister like that who even crushes on them is beyond me! Miya's best trait is her taste in women...

MC is rizzing everyone except for his actual crush.
His charisma's doing that for Sora's sake. Protective rizz

Dex-chan lover
Kaminaga best girl, would love if the ending had him getting over both the prez and sister and ending up with her.

Dex-chan lover
why all the shades to the author?? They clearly cooking something up just chill

Dex-chan lover
Always remember, when pining after a lesbian as a man, there are only two routes: to trans your gender or take the L

Users who are viewing this thread