Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
It seems all quite formulaic doesn't it? Not that I don't understand it, having a successful series is worth a lot to a mangaka, so they would want to prolong it as much as possible, but that results in a lot of manga feeling samey with the tactics they use to achieve that.
One of the things that annoys me is that there is a story to be had AFTER the relationship is established. The journey doesn't end with them both mutually accepting each others feelings. I kinda wish manga adopted this more 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
I said this before, you like who you like, but the author is really gonna have to explain why this dude is so dead set on Miya. Bro has better chemistry with her sister and Prez. It wouldn't be so bad if Miya didn't shit on him so much and he didn't act like she's a perfect angel who does no wrong.

Dex-chan lover
One of the things that annoys me is that there is a story to be had AFTER the relationship is established. The journey doesn't end with them both mutually accepting each others feelings. I kinda wish manga adopted this more 🤷‍♂️
The issue with that is just what story? They'd be in a good relationship they'll have no issues. What more could be explored? College? Sure I guess but usually relationships end when college is explored. Drama? Do you want unnecessary drama in a good relationship because that's the vibe I get when people want "more after the relationship is established." Their exploration of having sex? Sure I guess but is that necessary to explore for a good relationship between high schoolers.

Not every story needs to explore a relationship past the start especially if they've already gone through trials and tribulations to start dating what more can exactly be explored. Some parts of me think people want to see more couple stuff to live vicariously through the couple on the page.

With that being said why TF is this dude telling the chick he likes he almost kissed the girl she liked. What exactly does that accomplish. Dude may be a good guy but jeez is he dumb.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really annoyed right now. Like they were making some decent progress and now we have just retconned it to moved back to the status quo? That's a bad pull and lesser manga do this to stall out for time. PLEASE mangaka, DON'T DO THIS
I think we're the author is very slowly showing that MC is beginning to think about FMC more and more it's just something going way too slow for most people considering how unlikeable the les girl is

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhhhhh... Idiots. They are all such lovely idiots... :glee:

Still, I'm glad the kiss did happen (even if everybody is doing incredible mental gymnastics to make it like it never did). I am starting to feel really bad for Mahiru, though.

Dex-chan lover
goddamnit stop making me think of koi to uso. it was so hard to get through the later chapters that i gave up. i dont wanna feel that way here too

Dex-chan lover
So we start in a state of limbo after the last chapter. Then sora confirms the kiss verbally but immediately takes it back. Then asahi confirms the kiss again and also immediately backpedals. Finally we get visual confirmation of lips actually touching. I'm here to tell you that the last two chapters are actually just a convoluted wet dream fuwa is having.

Dex-chan lover
The issue with that is just what story? They'd be in a good relationship they'll have no issues. What more could be explored? College? Sure I guess but usually relationships end when college is explored. Drama? Do you want unnecessary drama in a good relationship because that's the vibe I get when people want "more after the relationship is established." Their exploration of having sex? Sure I guess but is that necessary to explore for a good relationship between high schoolers.

Not every story needs to explore a relationship past the start especially if they've already gone through trials and tribulations to start dating what more can exactly be explored. Some parts of me think people want to see more couple stuff to live vicariously through the couple on the page.

With that being said why TF is this dude telling the chick he likes he almost kissed the girl she liked. What exactly does that accomplish. Dude may be a good guy but jeez is he dumb.
Bro, these coom brained readers literally just want sex scenes.

That's why they complain. If the story progresses after the relationship and it doesn't show sex, the continue complaining.

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one who thinks mc not knowing is for the best? I think if he did it would drive a stake between him and the prez

Aggregator gang
"I don't want the main premise of this manga I enjoy to continue, I want them to get together now and remove all the conflict and interesting parts of the story."

Users who are viewing this thread