Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I didn't mind the anti-robot thing that much since it makes sense and fits within the series' themes. I wish the author put less focus on the anti-robot club though, and the one arc with actual terrorists is too much 😅

All I see of their other works in MD are mostly hentai. Do you mind linking what other work with aliens that the author also made?
Unfortunately, I can't find it any longer as a lot of the author's old doodles were scrubbed off Pixiv and Twitter (or that they've changed their accounts). I vaguely recall lots of scribbles about the alien octopus/jellyfish girl, but the only reference I have left is the author's side/alternate story in Chapter 39.5 - My Roommate Has No Bones

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, I can't find it any longer as a lot of the author's old doodles were scrubbed off Pixiv and Twitter (or that they've changed their accounts). I vaguely recall lots of scribbles about the alien octopus/jellyfish girl, but the only reference I have left is the author's side/alternate story in Chapter 39.5 - My Roommate Has No Bones
Oh, that's unfortunate.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was wholesome overdose.

But then it ends on water exposure and leaning over the balcony and I feel myself internally going :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
lol i half expected him to fall off the balcony/window at the end

Fed-Kun's army
The little egg became a boy, a real boy. This just gave me Pinocchio vibes.

On page 20, the quote Mamoru should say is, "Now boiling water lost its fun," and not "Now boiling water lost it's fun," as that would read as "Now boiling water lost it is fun," which is incorrect. "It's" always means "it is."

Users who are viewing this thread