Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Mamoru-kun after jumping off a building to save someone:
edp-i-mean-its-all-right.gif

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there is an emergency override that triggers automatically in those situations, to let him use most of his strength 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
I think I commented when Jirou Sugiura was drawing the rough version of this chapter and posting to his Twitter (and then Pixiv) something like half a year ago but Mamoru would have to have something like supersonic speed to be able to hear that the kid is falling, jump out of the window, run across the yard, and catch that kid who is only falling from one storey higher than the window that he jumped out of. It's still a good chapter despite the questionable physics.

Ambergris (oil from the intestine of a sperm whale that was used to make perfumes) is a very unusual scent for an eraser.

Fed-Kun's army
Mamoru would have to have something like supersonic speed to be able to hear that the kid is falling, jump out of the window, run across the yard, and catch that kid who is only falling from one storey higher than the window that he jumped out of.
To me it looks like maybe the kid tried to maintain his balance (while yelling) for a few seconds, and then his friend caught him but couldn't pull him back in or hold him for more than a few more seconds. Still super-humanly fast, but perhaps not impossibly so.

Dex-chan lover
I hope there's a parameter that allows for physical growth for Mamoru so he can be with his friends as they grow older. I guess switching body models would be the go-to but that sounds extremely expensive to do every five years, unless they say it's covered by the government for some reason.

Supporter
Mamoru is, at the end of the day, a robot, and a MEDICAL robot to boot.
Protecting a human if it is in his power to do so is just in his nature; wanting to help humans and keep them safe is like breathing to him.

Users who are viewing this thread