Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

It's reassuring to know there's heartbeat and emotionless emotions enthusiasts out there and that these aren't so much of an obscure fetish as I thought.

Maybe when she's embarrassed, she heats up and her eyes start to glow brighter

Contributor
Cute things everywhere, and then BAM, the last panel hit out of nowhere.

46e2a6231fb2a46d892a929efc2233f084d9037fr1-687-242v2_00.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She uses her right finger to feel his lips and chest, her right finger is also the highly accurate sensor that detects temperature, texture, taste, etc. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Her thighs are pretty soft

Imagine, just IMAGINE, being a producer of waifu maid androids, and designing them WITHOUT soft thighs. Who in the actual fuck would buy your product.

Dex-chan lover
@AnacondaHL You can sell the robot first with hard thighs, but then advertise soft thighs to the buyer. Since the robot is apparently astronomically expensive, most people likely would buy a skeleton model, barely affording it, but eventually they will start to miss the options, such as soft thighs, and they will hand over even more cash to the manufacturer. So, you've emptied their bank account twice already. And more times in the future. Few people could afford to buy the whole deluxe set costing 7.5M yen, so they would buy one or two upgrades at a time, over the years, when they have saved money. The battery capacity is also quite pitiful. I bet you could double it by forking out some grotesque sum, like 300,000 yen.

Business is business!

We learn later that her finger is her most sensitive part, and kissing it made her "blush" and is the equivalent to kissing someone on the lips.

She pokes her finger in his mouth while he's sleeping...

Double-page supporter
Not one to judge fetishes, but even animals are a little too far for me.

Users who are viewing this thread