Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Contributor
Need a hand? Or more?

mistral.png

Dex-chan lover
@Aquadile She accepted the gift, specifically picking the side with the upgrades, but we don't know what upgrades she picked.

I'm guessing she didn't take the deluxe option. It feels like we're being set up for a surprise, and the previous chapter was all about how she didn't need to have more human features to love and be loved. Plus, if Mina went by her reasoning of splitting things 50/50, she should only get 50 points, and the deluxe upgrade is 70 points. My guess is that she got some "practical" upgrades and one upgrade to give her more human features.

Dex-chan lover
@SteveJust
Thanks for posting that. This cover should really have been part of this chapter upload, hopefully it's at least included alongside the volume extras (if they are ever uploaded).

Dex-chan lover
lol both the kid and the robot can run that fast!? little rich boy be training hard at such a young age.

Dex-chan lover
I noticed something rereading some earlier chapters: Mina mentions wanting the deluxe option at the end of chapter 4, which costs 7.5 million yen, so 100 points is roughly 10.7 million yen. Rihito's family is indeed loaded.

Dex-chan lover
Rihito seems like an autistic kid, which is kinda wholesome in its own way

Dex-chan lover
she is 100% not buying the deluxe option, but rather the many hands option.

So rarely do I get to see my favorite archetype as the main interest, I hope she stays a kuudere after she receives the upgrades.

Dex-chan lover
When you grow to love her as she is, then there is no reason to get her new expression. It could feel wrong, or it give you new side of her, who know. But make her skin soft is great, Why hesitate ? You like it hard ?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>my order is a secret

She's gonna come back with a 7" dick

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, that is quite the conflict for a robo-gjrl enthusiast...🤔

>gender change possible
That's not a flag I really wanted to see but okay

Users who are viewing this thread