Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

8xW2E1I.jpg

Delicious

@TDSgaming That's fair and I am sure we will get all the fun stuff I want eventually. I just wish this was a manga I was getting to read after it was finished cause waiting weeks is frustrating only to have a new chapter devoted to a new character when we still haven't really explored why Mina changed her mind about the majority of the alterations.

Dex-chan lover
... So...
Jealousy.exe v3 has finally developed, huh? This oughtta be good.

First the microwave now this, all these hussies moving in on her man...

ohhh man.... this what it call that in kamen rider zero one thing damnnnnn that singularity mina damnn she jealous

Dex-chan lover
@futbuk I don't think she changed her mind about the upgrades after they were confirmed. She might have contemplated getting the deluxe upgrade before sending in the request form, but she might not have requested it in the end. And if she did change her mind, I don't think they'd let her back out of the upgrade. The company treats her as a product and her upgrade as a service sold to Takuma- they needed him to sign off on everything when they checked in on Mina. I doubt the company would respect her wishes in the middle of the upgrade without asking Takuma for permission first.

EDIT: Unless you just mean, "why didn't she take the deluxe upgrade in the first place?" She never explicitly said that she wanted the deluxe upgrade- Takuma just assumed that.

@spurgleburgle But they did make a big point about how if the robot is considered a member of the family it triggers a whole different set of rules.

Users who are viewing this thread