Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Jealous Mina is cute, but I love the egg thermometer. He can have hot baths whenever that little weirdo likes.

Dex-chan lover
Considering Mina can harm humans given her attempts at hugging and kissing, he should be very worried when she points a knife at him.

Aggregator gang
That's what you get when you flirt with your discount rice cooker, it starts looking really hard for a reason to kill you.

I feel great with the development so far. She is slowly becoming more aware and is even having jealousy. I hope they keep the light wholesome comedy on this one

Dex-chan lover
@futbuk True, but I'd be surprised if that different system doesn't involve getting Takuma to sign off on any changes. Even if Mina put the order down and wanted to make it a surprise for Takuma, the representative still told Takuma that he could ask to see what upgrades she requested. Family member status is there to placate the human, not to respect the robots.

@futbuk I think it was something along the lines of he likes how she looks robotic so she doesn't want to change to look more human

Fed-Kun's army
1606939749705.png

Dex-chan lover
aawwwwwwwwwwww. Guess Mina hasn't learnt about maternity yet, and only sees Mamoru as someone who takes away her beloved.

Takuma should give Mina the talk or Mamoru will end up in a dumpster or worse 😭

Dex-chan lover
Mina still doesn't see it as "her" baby, despite Takuma seeing it as "their" baby. It's a reasonable and amusing challenge to their relationship. Well done, author. XD

Users who are viewing this thread